India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Naku bani Don

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
lets see what we have in store from LTL today...

note: couldnt try the ek tang upar karke chai peena...dad has some of the uncles over for chai and then dinner...so...main kaise unke samne aaisa kar sakti hoon....Confused...LOL

Naku bani Don
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...im sorry...but when Naku came all dressed in Dutta's vest and with the gun ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv...the vest was maha cute when she was in the jungle with Dutta...both times....but this...this was something else ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL she probably was trying to make a fashion statement!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...that was too funny!!! kahaan humari choti si Naku...aur kahaan Dutta ki extra large vest ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....but....i hate to say...she was hardcore whit the gun!!  and that slap!! ShockedShockedShocked haw...didnt see that coming!!

and when Naku was being all hardcore...i couldnt help but think of poor Baji...uska kha halat hua hoga? LOL...he was probably thinking that ya Dutta loved Naku and Naku was his wife...but...Baji was Dutta's jaan-e-jigar right hand man...he was down with the business...the violence...and the gun play...but now...Naku just swoops in and does everything flawlessly...Baji sooch raha hoga ke Duta ke vapas aane ke baad...Baji ke liyeh toh Dutta ke zindagi mein koi jaga nahin hogi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..he should probably find another don to become bff's with...i think Chaskar might have an opening...WinkWinkWink

and someone please explain to me...what is with the riots...ya ok...you think your hero and stuff died...ya you're sad...but...W*F is there riots for? what does that accomplish? Ouch...you people are ruining your neighborhood...ruining and burning your own crap...it makes no bloody sense!!! AngryAngryAngry

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 27 January 2011 at 10:42am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

merunvnnnadithyFatima82rayjstmaszAvocado.GirlMuskaan_01sikkaishaneets_ltlPooja_219mozart66Wanderbug-kavita-kadduusub_rosasparikhRose_Petalbfunofbb123skavitha08-Carrie-suhana19mIsHeZ.xkabeeraspeakingmeghapartisana786a--Sia--

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yes!!! it makes no sense for doing the riots Angry
btw i loved nakku today and thank god baji was not completely ignored he also pointed the gun with nakku...if nakku wud have pointed the gun alone i wud have felt odd ...

dutta's vest is too large for our small nakkuLOL but she looed cute in the jungle and today with the teeka on her matha she lookes like ekta part 2 LMFO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltljnawaz

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

lets see what we have in store from LTL today...

note: couldnt try the ek tang upar karke chai peena...dad has some of the uncles over for chai and then dinner...so...main kaise unke samne aaisa kar sakti hoon....Confused...LOL
koi baat nahi , baad me kabhi try ka lena but karna jaroor warna tera pyara sunder bura maan jayegaLOLLOLLOL

Naku bani Don
ROFLROFL...im sorry...but when Naku came all dressed in Dutta's vest and with the gun ROFL...the vest was maha cute when she was in the jungle with Dutta...both times....but this...this was something else ROFL she probably was trying to make a fashion statement!! ROFL...that was too funny!!! kahaan humari choti si Naku...aur kahaan Dutta ki extra large vest ROFL....but....i hate to say...she was hardcore whit the gun!!  and that slap!! ShockedShockedShocked haw...didnt see that coming!!
Exactly & did u notice baaji after the slap,it was like usko kisi ne kaan ke neeche bajaya ho

and when Naku was being all hardcore...i couldnt help but think of poor Baji...uska kha halat hua hoga? LOL...he was probably thinking that ya Dutta loved Naku and Naku was his wife...but...Baji was Dutta's jaan-e-jigar right hand man...he was down with the business...the violence...and the gun play...but now...Naku just swoops in and does everything flawlessly...Baji sooch raha hoga ke Duta ke vapas aane ke baad...Baji ke liyeh toh Dutta ke zindagi mein koi jaga nahin hogi ROFL..he should probably find another don to become bff's with...i think Chaskar might have an opening...WinkWinkWink
Chaskar ka to closing time aa gaya LOL
waise how about u offer some job to baajiWink

and someone please explain to me...what is with the riots...ya ok...you think your hero and stuff died...ya you're sad...but...W*F is there riots for? what does that accomplish? Ouch...you people are ruining your neighborhood...ruining and burning your own crap...it makes no bloody sense!!! AngryAngryAngry
Are yaar,tu bhi kya ,ye LTL world hai yaha sense ki umeed karna allowed nahi haiLOLLOLLOL

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

ekta part 2 LMFO

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...oh God...you're so right!! how did i not catch that!! i did think that the tik looked familiar though!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLvv

JAZ

skavitha08

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
jaz u have just saved my house frm catching fire wattt u have i swear i 4gt i left da tea on wen i read ur comment u cudnt try da chai peena like suds i  remembered so thnk u LOLwarna aaj i wud have caused sum damageOuchso thnk u Tongue

cuming bk 2 da post naku kaisey tapar marti hain Ermmi want dutta bk but may i add yesterday wen he was sat on da bed saying mujhe jaana hain i was like omg u luk soo hot even in dis state kamal hainROFL

no no if baaji teams up wid chaskar ughhhhhhLOLonly duji can have da dostana track woh joker chaskar nahinLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219bfunofbb123mIsHeZ.xjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
haila yaar...thoda dhiyan do...chalo...my CR's have double faida...ek toh...it makes you all laugh...and now...it saves ghaars from being burned!! ha ah....

JAZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Pooja_219

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i just can't control my laugh watching that scence.LOL

bechara baaji pehle bhao ke piche chalta hai aur ab naku keLOL

jnawaz

Pop Princess Goldie
Pop Princess
Pop Princess

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
lol naku being don waz quite hilarious.LOLLOL..i must say....der waz huge difference in da present nakku getting dressed 2 da falshback of dutta getting dressed...i gt a bit worried az i thought nakku might wear da full outfit of dutta...lol...ROFL
but whil nakku duing all dis cums across as cute...its best if dis kin of durty work is left 4 our sher...loll....

p.s....best part of epi...dutta flashbacks...i went on youtube aftawards 2 check out da dutta cuming out of mandir scene agen...man..i fell in love agen....Day DreamingDay DreamingSilly

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top