Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Number Ka Chakkar - Blooper

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

although today was a nice episode, but i am sure you all must've noticed some bloopers in today's episode, which surely made u scratch ur head or ROFL!

1st blooper was at the beginning, when nivi enters we have viren holding a couple of CD's in his hands. he says that he brought some comedy movies for them to watch at night, but there was not even a 1 comedy movie in his hand, all he carried was some PS2 games, and some pirated CDs LOL (RS has surely started to promot pirated films for sure)

2nd blooper which was pointed just by Sabii
Viren never stepped in the mandir, ahem hello? where did viren get married? in a mandir right? LOL then how can he say he doesn't go to mandirs and that's his first step into the mandir LOL

3rd blooper which made me think think and more think and m still thinking..
Number Ka Chakkar!
Sid goes to the phone company to find out the name and address of the number that called on their house number in VD's room. when the employee says he cannot, sid informs him that he tried calling many times on that number but it keeps coming as unavailabe. the employee manages to give sid the name of the owner of the number *Vijay Bhaskar* after sid leaves, the employee gives viren a call, and it's viren's current number. when viren picks up the phone the employee addresses him as *Vijay Bhaskar*
Now the question is, if the employee dialed on the same number sid tried plenty of times, how did it manage to go through for the employer and not for sid. If this is the number viren scared nivi with and he used to for his personal use (By the look of it, i feel it is viren's personal number) the how can sid not recognise the number? if viren has 2 sims, then why would this employee address viren as vijay bhaskar? because if viren is using 2 sims from the same company and he gave his personal number as well to contact if needed, then he can't buy the 2nd sim on a fake namevas in a way i think it'll go under the same holders name. please don't say he's carryign a dual sim fone, coz if he is then the question remains the same why didn't the call go through for sid? ROFL
Is number ke chakkar mein i've forgotten my next question ROFL will update when i remember it again

So guys now you decide and help me out with this aswell LOL coz i am srsly going nuts by thinking about this.

Edited by SanKi4eva - 27 January 2011 at 10:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttapuPia9FrozenRain-Swetha-

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I think he have used Call Blacklist software, to block sid's call.. So if sid called him, he won't b reachable.... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
LMAO ROFL thats true i didn't click on cos i watched it in a hurry, but yes as you point out these facts its also making me think how that could have happened. i am if the employee can get in contact with Viren using that number than why didn't Sids connect unless the employee called on another number but i really don't know. and about the 'Vijay Bashkar' i'm sure you can't buy sim from the same company using two names maan the CTs should have thought this over a couple of times lol x
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
heyyy yaaaa it didnt click to me too...how silly of me...!!! LOL
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

I think he have used Call Blacklist software, to block sid's call.. So if sid called him, he won't b reachable.... LOL

Oh block caller application. Possibly but then on which number would Sid call him? 
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ya funny....thats true, i think this was the alternate no for that number which sid got, but that has to be in the name of the person whom that alternate no belongs to...i think CTs themselves are very confused how to move this track forward...how to prove what they have shown as fake...it seems they really cant find a strong reason as to y viren hates sid...childhood past is not a strong reason...there has to be some strong reason.......but really feel what they say really do not match what starplus has published...so maybe they really dont know what they have to show, so these are filler episodes i think...
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
honestly i'm getting a headache!
nirjuu the same question implies, then aswell..if his number is blocked how does sid get in touch with viren over the fone? LOL and overall if it's actually viren's personal number then why can't sid recognise it?
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Sanju, I completely get where you're coming from.
But I do believe Viren's blocked the number.. or here's another theory.

That consultant looked a bit on the suss side, and maybe he's got Viren's personal number.. take into consideration that for appearance's sake, the consultant has to refer to him as Vijay Bhaskar.. what if Sid had still been lurking around the corner?
The Soods have their hands in almost everything, and we all know Viren is as cunning and sly as they get..
So why not stuff around with Sid, and the phone companies?

Mind you, here's the third blooper, and the one I found funny: Viren never stepping into a mandir. Where did he get married then? :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index