India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hats off to the creatives, characters and actors

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I am making a topic after so many days, actually couldn't resist myself from making it after seeing tonight's episode. I really want to give a bow down to the creative team of PKYEK, and of course, to the characters and the actors. The episode was very touching and full of emotions.

While watching the episode I have cried a lot.Cry While seeing any fictional show or movie, I have never ever cried so much in my life before. The reason of my cry was for the family bond in the show and for the Abhiya bond.

All the character's emotions were understandable and realizable. I loved each and every character starting from Abhay, Kabir, Madhu, Misha, Arnav, Panchi and everyone.

That was so sweet when Madhu started to feel the side of motherhood. In this episode she has started to accept Piya. Now she is ready to accept the fact that Piya does also belong to her family. Now Madhu will fight for her another daughter.

Kabir has also started agreeing the fact that maybe he is not made for her. Maybe there is someone else to love her and to save her life. Through calling Abhay he has proved that he has at least a few feelings for Abhiya. And it's normal whatever Kabir thought negative about him as Abhay cut the phone. But whatever, finally he will accept Abhay-Piya's Love again and will surely help them to unite. After many days I have seen our real Kabir.Hug

Because of  this accident Abhay could come too closer to Piya and could feel his love for her more. Everytime Piya falls in any danger and everytime Abhay realizes it. Abhay will save her again.Star Really, Abhay is her real hero. Abhay is Piya's life.Heart

This accident has changed a lot of people's feelings. Danish thought that he will be able to end a life through this accident. But he doesn't know, this accident has given a lot of new life.

Edited by ffkhan - 27 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevtobingitika.jHIBA0072cutemugkasucrazydaisyluv--softyy--AnamikaSJain--Divzfan----sumana13--Onyx.Ameres-Priti11-TOTAL-ROMANTICanshra--sanchita--.Nabi.bAkChOd.Charu21Befikre.Jane.._Meena_

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u..
2day's episode had less of dialogues n more of emotions..
n it was shown perfectly!
loved it! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyffkhan--sumana13--

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Well said ffkhan.Clap2days epi was really awesome.Abhay's love 4 piya stole my heart away.HeartI just loved the abhiya scenes n 2days bg were also awesome.Thumbs UpReally every1 related 2 this show deserve appreciation. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyffkhan--sumana13--

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I loved ur post. U said it all. Today i wana give a tight hug to both kabir and madhu. They were brilliant and outstanding! Awsome emotions n power packed performances

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
luvd ur post farzana..............nd welcum back!!!!! u really r a beautiful writer.....m luking forward to ur posts...

ffkhan--sumana13--

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i think in a way Madhu found her lost daughter, like the way she cared for her n being there. everybody did play a major role during this crisis.

ffkhan--sumana13--

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

I loved ur post. U said it all. Today i wana give a tight hug to both kabir and madhu. They were brilliant and outstanding! Awsome emotions n power packed performances
I want to give tight hug to all including Kabir and Madhu.Big smile How can we forget Abhay? He will give Piya life again. I want to appreciate Arnav and Misha too. Arnav saved Piya through giving bloods. Khoon ka rishta.Big smile
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
agree with u......we r all enjoying the fruit of their hard work Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index