27th January - Written UPD - Siddy's revenge...

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Agle Janam -27th January -  Written Updates

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘For  Ratan's Perfomance Today..

Surbhi's Plan to burn haveli ..

Show starts as Surbhi spreading Something out of all Rooms of Haveli... (It was Not Kerosin& I  hv not idea what was that.. Just can say It will burn haveli Soon )..She lights up Matchstick & says Soon this fire will burn Everyone in haveli so as revenge fire in side me..Shes about to put    it on fire When She hears Payal sound..She leaves Match stick & hides her self..Its Rekha   coming there &  She wonders Whoes that Person..Surbhi hides her self behind standing bed & some clothes..Rekha could just see her Sari Which is of Suman actully so She thinks Its Suman & says(without see  face) Suman If you cant help to cure Laali than pls Dont create
problems ..Before doing anything just think for those years...My sis grown you up as
Mother for Long 7 years๐Ÿ‘...She leaves..Surbhi relieved...

Suman - The selfish & Psycho...

[CRYPT]
Suman in Room..Says Laali wanted to snatch my hubby from me na..today I will snatch her
away from Everyone...Soon there will be end of Laali than I will live peacefully
with my Hubby for ever
..(I thought you are doing for yr Dad..But you selfish Even here also
you are doing for yr own happiness..& about  happpily live with Madhur..Forget it..Not possible
even you do anything..That guy hates you..)
[/CRYPT]

Laali becomes Siddy again...

Laali in her Room gets up suddenly..Her expression changed..She seems in Siddy's attitude
again..she gets up & Notice her bangles ,Sari as Laali in Mirror..She takes out Siddy's
Sari from cabinet  & wears it...

Preparation of Pooja...

[CRYPT]
Gangi & Tantric doing Preparations of Pooja  to cure Laali..They are taking one Kathputli/Putla of
Shekhar in one Room..Suman helps Surbhi here as well๐Ÿ˜ก..She shows her place When Pooja
gonna take place...Surbhi see all this & says She knows What they gonna do..Suman wonders
How She knows..Surbhi tells When Laali will attempt to Kill Shekhar they will
put Shekhar's Putla in front..this way Shekhar will be safe & Laali will be cure for ever..[/CRYPT]

Suman - Surbhi ..

Gangi & Tantric Keeps  Kathputli/Putla in one Room & they leaves for other
preparations..As they leaves Surbhi manages to go inside same Room..She does something inside (Not shown).. As She comes back Suman asks What She did..Surbhi says Now When ever they will try to change Putla with Shekhar they wont be able to do so..So Laali will end up to Kill Shekhar only ..this way Shekhar will be killed & Laali will hanged in case of Murder...Suman admires her says She did great...

And the Drama - Plan begins... (It was Rocking.๐Ÿ˜†..)

[CRYPT]
Laali in her room Ready in Sari as Siddy..Shes sitting in front of Mirror...She wears necklace
 first .. Shes about to wear those exprensive & heavy bangles When Shekhar arrives in her Room..

[/CRYPT]

Shekhar comes  & calls her as  Siddeshwari...asks How are you๐Ÿ˜›..Laali/Siddy turns around & Looks at him..Shes Siddy right now.. Shekhar says He wanna tell her Something..He tells He wanna inform that He had married to Laali..Siddy gets so angry..He shows Pic of Shali to Laali..Shes so angry that bangle hurts her ..Shekhar continues that I m with Laali now..My Love is with Laali ..So you are nothing for me now..Siddy burning in anger  So She actully twist comb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..Shekhar says I'll be with Laali  only  now onwards since I love her..Laali looks at him  in real anger..Shekhar instigates her more says Why Shes staring..What She thinks -  Is he scared of her๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰..Not at all..She cant hurt him..Since Laali's love is with Him..Laali throws  things around..Shekhar asks So what you'll do..Will you hurt/beat me..
Laali in now Burning in anger ..Shekhar leaves Room..Laali follows him ..

Jamuni brings that sword & Purposly ties it on wall ..which is on way Shali following
currently..Shekhar comes down stair..So as Laali following her..Shekhar stops at place
Where is sword..& He actully tries to instigate So Laali takes that sword..He keeps on
telling that He'll go & tell Laali..Laali takes that sword & start attcking Shekhar with
It...She attacks many times..Mean while Shekhar slips off But succeeds to run..Meanwhile The Photo frame in his hand falls of Shali ...Laali spots it & tries to crack it with her feet & curse Laali...

[CRYPT]
Shekhar manages to reach at Pooja Place at Main hall Where All are present With Tantric & fire is on....He signs that Its done & Laali as Siddy is coming Here... He leaves & Laali comes..Laali search around for Him But fails to Find..He see at Tantric Who ask about  her motive...Laali says I want Shekhar's life..I m not gonna leave him today.. He left Such beautiful wife Like me & Married to that Low class Laali..I will kill him today.. As per Plan Tantric tells He will help her  to Kill Shekhar..But He wants some promise before help๐Ÿ˜›..[/CRYPT]

Siddy wanna Kill Shekhar ....

He asks Siddy that once She kill Shekhar ..She'll hv to leave Laali's Body..Laali is behaving
Like psycho..staring at Swrod &  She promise that She'll leave...Loha looks this &  Wonders
Whats Surbhi's actul plan to get rid of Laali... 

[CRYPT]
After Taking Siddy's Promise..Tantrik asks to bring Shekhar..Madhur & servat brings Shekhar..
He seems unconscious or May pretending to mislead Siddy...They lays Shekhar down in front
Of Tantric & Fire..Laali is on other side..She looks to Shekhar with such anger & hatred..
& about to hit him with Swrod... Show ends !![/CRYPT]

Precap :

[CRYPT]
Surbhi puts haveli on Fire & at Same time Laali hits ..There is Something seems bleeding as if She really killed Shekhar..(I m sure not ..)

PLS Hit Chaska Meter Friends...

[/CRYPT]
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks ......great job on the update.
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hate Suman more and more now๐Ÿ˜ก I hope she burn along in fire with Surbhi but she suman  going to escape and  regret afterwards  why she have to show surbhi what is happening? i wish she wasn't there  to witness this what did surbhi do to change the fake body? I hope its the the fake  I hope her plans go haywire(flop) I wish that sword kill suman instead god I wish  I sure hope shekhar will be fine because some red powder come in the way of lali please don't hurt Shekhar creatives I beg you๐Ÿ˜”Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I want Suman to get what is coming to her, Madhur will never be hers

samirah23 thumbnail
this cure is the like the one from Bhool Bhulaiya!
manu85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirah23

this cure is the like the one from Bhool Bhulaiya!

was just about to say this! totally reminded me of that movie

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: natasha_1407

I hate Suman more and more now๐Ÿ˜ก I hope she burn along in fire with Surbhi but she suman  going to escape and  regret afterwards  why she have to show surbhi what is happening? i wish she wasn't there  to witness this what did surbhi do to change the fake body? I hope its the the fake  I hope her plans go haywire(flop) I wish that sword kill suman instead god I wish  I sure hope shekhar will be fine because some red powder come in the way of lali please don't hurt Shekhar creatives I beg you๐Ÿ˜”

Hey dont worry Apu..Shes Laali at the end..CV's are not thar mental..babua will be fine ..So as Laali will be cure today...๐Ÿ˜ณ