India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

danish can count the days of his life

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Danish sure can count his days. i don't think abhay will let him off easily. he is going to release the beast in abhay when abhay finds out. danish, u f*****ing bas*******Censored. u hink trying to attempt murder piya will slove ur problems. u can't count ur days. i can't wait c the abhay's reaction when he finds outs. he sure can all through the jungles and through all India , but u won't be able to get away to get away with it. abhay is sure going to make a big meatball out of u and a nice ground meat out of u. u stupid f**ing ass***, jack**** u have not realized u have dug ur onw graveyard and craved ur own death. how stupid how r u. u have no remorse for what have u done. abhay will sure dig a nice graveyard for u. i suggest start planning out ur funeral if u want to have once.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238meaw--AROMAL--Nandini25Aanya.

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i can't wait to c the episode where abhay discovers that it was danish. i c danish running in the jungle for his life and abhay exposing himself and making a spicy meatball sub out of it. what abt u guys ? seriously guys i just want to punch danish in his most sensitive part and make him realize what the hell he has has done. i f**ing hate that jerk. he can o rot in hell and satan will take care of him. that idioit, has invitied his own death.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ya you are absolutely right Danish can even start telling people that he is going to die and he can even start writing his own will ......................But what will he write in his will ................I suggest he should write that he had tried to kill Piya and had cheated on Maya........and his family and his fiance and her family and the raichands supported him in killing of piya.................So even Chandeena will face Abhay's anger...............I personally think that Chandeena is involved in trying to kill Piya what do you think??
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I think u need to edit ur posts somewhere.Smile Don't even want to mention where where.LOL

But I can understand ur sentiment. everyone has the biggest anger against Danish. This name reminds me about "Danish Milk" which is produced in Denmark.ROFL

Edited by ffkhan - 27 January 2011 at 10:08am

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
luvd ur super mast post................awesumROFLROFLROFL ur anger towards danish is real nd funny alsoROFLROFL luvd itROFLROFL

ffkhan

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Chandeena dont know what they are dealing with and Danish he's already dead it's just left upto to Abhay as to in what manner Abhay will arrange Danish's funeral.
Candy007 Groupbie
Candy007
Candy007

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Bloody ********
hw dare he..hate him lyk hellllllllllllll
surely shud die
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I just hope it's only an hour left for him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index