Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

spare us the torture..................... (Page 2)

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wow i actually didnt realize they used BD. its always such a turn off.

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I think lip touching scene it was not DD hands, what yaar we don't want love romantic scene with body double we can wait for some time, before marriage also so many cute scene with body doble, we don't want bd double in romantic specially after marriage, then can show simple scene, aaje arjun ko dikha dte kal ke precap main to tha.when GC will be back then they will show arjun. ekta mata ki dance rehearsal ke liye we have to bear this bd no.

Edited by alovi_21 - 27 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerropickachu

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
That means Friday, Saturday also we have to tolerate BD's. Oh noCry
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manashi

Originally posted by pisces_pisces

hey am glad you understand that they need a break...then you should also understand that shooting together takes so much of other person's time just to show his/her back...

right now after ther tedious wedding sequence....we the true fans should not be complaining infact praising the team to give us a such an amazing epi despite the bd's!!!
yes dear they need a break.................they can have their break..................its only a humble request not to waste these beautiful moments like this and save them once they come back together..........i hope you understand my point

exactly my feeling...such good romantic scenes should be saved...these can be watched again and again if both gc and dd r doing without BDs....let other scenes like back scene while talking etc be taken with BDs, but not such intense and romantic scenes..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index