Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

spare us the torture.....................

-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
dear cvs.............we totally understand if your lead cast needs a break from the grueling shooting schedule............but please dont shoot these scenes with body doubles............its a torture to eyes...............spare us............o god this is so frustrating.............send maan on a foreign trip till they can shoot together..........uffffffffffffff pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................babaji...............Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjzerroMinoztazeen_29SATHYA88gurpreet28EvashSilentsoulblackb28

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hey am glad you understand that they need a break...then you should also understand that shooting together takes so much of other person's time just to show his/her back...

right now after ther tedious wedding sequence....we the true fans should not be complaining infact praising the team to give us a such an amazing epi despite the bd's!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillebangalorespickachu

jyoti01 Senior Member
jyoti01
jyoti01

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
do u think that they are usng so many BD coz both GC and DD are also rehearsing for the dance for the valentine's day special.......i think that must be the reason

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleRituparnaapickachu

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Orginally posted by  jyoti01

do u think that they are usng so many BD coz both GC and DD are also rehearsing for the dance for the valentine's day special.......i think that must be the reason

But Maaneet's romantic scens with BD can't tolerate. Yesterdays  breakfast scene was Ok . But today it was too much .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces_pisces

hey am glad you understand that they need a break...then you should also understand that shooting together takes so much of other person's time just to show his/her back...

right now after ther tedious wedding sequence....we the true fans should not be complaining infact praising the team to give us a such an amazing epi despite the bd's!!!
yes dear they need a break.................they can have their break..................its only a humble request not to waste these beautiful moments like this and save them once they come back together..........i hope you understand my point

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I didn't even notice the BD.....i was too involved in DD's face n GC's expressions. the show was spectacular.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti01maaneet_pisces

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
CryCry absolutely true.its unbearable to watch such beautiful scenes with body doubles,can any1 pls tell me whether GC has taken a leave?????anybody with any in4ro?????i mean i just want 2 know how long u will have to bear these awful bodydoubles???any idea???CryCryCryCryCry
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manashi

Originally posted by pisces_pisces

yes dear they need a break.................they can have their break..................its only a humble request not to waste these beautiful moments like this and save them once they come back together..........i hope you understand my point

actually 26th was a holiday and dats why the bd's...i am sure you wont get to see them from monday...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index