Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya Madhu: Of Connection & Conscience. (Page 3)

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

i rest my case. u said it all. it's like u read my mind. anyway, i feel bad that i judged madhu previously. u r right u nave to be in her shoes to understand how she feels. she was betrayed by her husband, but she still had the courage and strength to forgive him . she took him back and gave him respect and try to forgot what has passed. to c piya eveyday was torture for her. i respect her more now. when she said she was willing to fight with socitey, her daughters took give piya her birth right. i admire this woman. it took a while but now  i finally understand her pain. she can be selfish, vixen, and many other things. the main thing she is not bad soul at all. 

as for abhiya u said it all. as u said the reason ekta's character taken a long time to fall in love is epic. and piya and abhay love is epic.  the connection they share is both psychological and physical. the connection they have is outside human norm. they have a entwined and are inseparable. it's like one of those connection that a rare twins have.

sorry made few error and had to correct it.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

res
hey dear
was waiting for ur post
infact i was waiting for the post the minute i saw the precap

well i just cant exactly describe how i felt about the whole thing

u r sooo right that abahy and pia connection left a lasting impression today
abhay seeing her in such condition didnt break down because he knew he needed to be pais strength not weakness.the way he said to her feel the love and take the strength from our love to fight back was ..............i dont know what exactly to say to it
and abhay touched her finger to make her feel that abhay indeed was there near pia and she has to come back to him

it was a completly overwhelming episode on abhiya front because my heart went out for abhay as well as pia

all the words u wrote out here each and every word is so true
even about madhu that lady doesnt want her family to know the truth but not on the cost of pias life
pias condition had made her think that she will never be able to forgive herself as human that she kept her away from arnab who was right about pia needing the family
madhu realized that pia does need them and just cant keep this anymore a secret  from her husband

the precap was.......................Star

the way abhya was giving her the heart beat back was ................something which i am desperatly looking out for

Thank you. Smile....it was a good episode indeed and Abhay-Madhu's characters played out dynamically. Abhay-Piya are connected and Madhu fights an internal battle every day . Am looking forward to where Madhu takes off from here. And as for Abhay-Piya , they are a pleasure to watch every single day. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Beautiful analysis of a beautiful episode Pocho....I guess CVs came and read your post and as well as others' post and gave back to us our very own kabir...i really loved kabir today...
and ya I agree to each and every word for MAdhu and Abhay...
I have alwys loved Abhay for various reasons, but today Abhiya connection made itself appear so much profound that even as a viewer I could feel it....I am just waiting to see how D gets punished for his misdeed and hope that A stays in Dehradun forever.. :)

Thank you. Kabir was a hint of the Kabir we knew.Good to see him that way.Smile....Unless you feel AbhIya's connection, you will not feel for the couple when the story progresses in future. Let's see ho Abhay stays back in Dehradun. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

HugHugawesoome post dear...
loved it.......and today's epi. was so-so heart-wrenching....
especially....ABHIYA and MADHU..........
they were the show stealers.........
and ur fab. post has stole my heart......
u write so beautifully...and perfectly........
i am always speechless........
HugClapHug
love u for this........
what more i can say........
bco'z today's epi. was really very-very good.......
loved it to the core........waiting eagerly for 2morrow.......
take care.....

Thank you, Maya. Yeah, Abhay and Madhu were the stars of today's episode. And thank you so much for pampering me with kind words every day. Smile

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Poco good analysis
Remember what Misha said when they went to pandher trip, abhay has a alarm in him which can signal when pia is in trouble. and yes, madhu did play a major role. everybody did a good job. lol im wonder when abhay is gonna make the special "Danish ka halwa"...

Thank you, Meena. Yeah, i do remember that and i think Mishkoo defines the AbhIya bond in the sweetest and tangiest ways. Danish has mouthed more than he can chew. LOL

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

i rest my case. u said it all. it's like u read my mind. anyway, i feel bad that i judged madhu previously. u r right u nave to be in her shoes to understand how she feels. she was betrayed by her husband, but she still had the courage and strength to forgive her . she took him back and gave him respect and try to forgot what has passed. to c piya eveyday was torture for her. i respect her more now when she said she was willing to fight with socitey, her daughters took give piya her birth right. i admire this woman. took, i finally understood her pain. she can be selfish, vixen, and many other things. she is not bad soul at all. 

as for abhiya u said it all. as u said the reason ekta's character taken a long time to fall in love is epic. and piya and abhay love is epic.  the connection they share is both psychological and physical. the connection they have is outside human norm. they have a entwined and are inseparable. it's like one of those connection that a rare twins have.

Thank you. Of course , anyone will feel angry at Madhu at the first go but she is not a vixen by choice or by nature - she is so by circumstances and we did see her soft side today. i hope she has the courage to go on with what she has decided.

Yep, Abhay-Piya are conjoined in their souls and that is why the pull is so strong. Smile

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Edited on pg 1Embarrassed
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index