Abhay-Piya Madhu: Of Connection & Conscience. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Poco good analysis
Remember what Misha said when they went to pandher trip, abhay has a alarm in him which can signal when pia is in trouble. and yes, madhu did play a major role. everybody did a good job. lol im wonder when abhay is gonna make the special "Danish ka halwa"...
Edited by MeenaJ - 13 years ago
edited my post on page 1
Reserved!
have to catch the epi..
nice post poca as usual...
gosh!! wat an episode...it was powerful ithink...i completely loved it...it had soo much emotions...bt the rare thing i felt was the episode had energy...like it doesn't make u cry..bt it makes you feel positive tht everything's going to be fine...it kinds gives u a kind of jerk and assurance tht no matter wat..it's goin to end well...i dunno..i felt it tht way...may be it's the BG music they had for abhiya...no sentimental sad songs...bt somethign energetic...and i must say i loved it...thank god there did show sad..cryin and broken abhay...abhay clearly knows how to handle situation though he himself may be feeling whole lot of emotions inside....the BG music just clearly enhanced the whole effect of abhiya scene...
coming to abhay-piya connection...
the connection just amazes me...the connection is so deep and strong tht..he was able to connect with her psychologically...abhay knew right away tht piya needed him...he just knew something was wrong....all piya had to do was call for him..so he can track her...and piya needed him so he had to return...he knew all she needed was him....and just him..as you said there is just one voice piya was goin to hear and needed to hear...and tht was abhay...and he knew tht very well...tht's why he kept repeating tht he is right there with piya...
and you are right..abhay rarely breaks down...no cryin no sobbing...that is somethign i admire about abhay...he handles every situation very well..he knew piya needed strength...he was the only one who could give her tht...creatives have always portrayed their psychic or telepathic connection very strongly..and its powerful...both are connected tht way...abhay is aware of it...
he had no doubts about piya not being fine...and tht was because he had lost metz once...he knew tht could not happen this time again...he wouldn't let that happen..he was there for piya wen she needed him...this time as he said..he will take care of everything...he just won't loose her...the destiny had taken metz from him...bt this time it was not goin to be repeated...this much the destiny owes it to him...metz and piya have indeed become one in his heart...
i loved tht scene where their hands brushed....i thot abhay did tht intentionally..so tht piya knows he is here with her...and everything's gonna be fine...bt wat u said makes perfect sense too...
kabir...thank god...the man the had gone in the back of his mind stepped up today and against his own will did wat needed to be done....i won't say anythign more about him....i hated wat he did the other day....tht can't be forgotten easily..so i will just wait and see how his character takes shape...
as for madhu..i knew this was goin to happen...she is not bad or evil...the situation had made her the person she was yesterday..bt seeing piya battling between life and death..the kind woman/mother inside her stepped out and made her realize wat she had been doin was wrong...arnab had right to know piya was his daughter...as per piya...now it's her choice if she lets her father back in her life or not...madhu can not stop arnab from knowing the truth...
the precap was amazing..i can't wait for tomo...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
i rest my case. u said it all. it's like u read my mind. anyway, i feel bad that i judged madhu previously. u r right u nave to be in her shoes to understand how she feels. she was betrayed by her husband, but she still had the courage and strength to forgive her . she took him back and gave him respect and try to forgot what has passed. to c piya eveyday was torture for her. i respect her more now when she said she was willing to fight with socitey, her daughters took give piya her birth right. i admire this woman. took, i finally understood her pain. she can be selfish, vixen, and many other things. she is not bad soul at all. 

as for abhiya u said it all. as u said the reason ekta's character taken a long time to fall in love is epic. and piya and abhay love is epic.  the connection they share is both psychological and physical. the connection they have is outside human norm. they have a entwined and are inseparable. it's like one of those connection that a rare twins have.

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you, whacko.  I guess you'll start watching it soon. With Abhay back and MiYa on a roll. ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes well..let the blah times get pver with

offtopic: pokeyyyyyyyyy..finally a new tvd epiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜ƒ..altho ill be able to watch kal only!
Originally posted by chakku

It is a treat to read ur post everyday poca................๐Ÿ‘
today's epi was abhiyalicious nd madhulicious......๐Ÿ˜ณ i actually never hated madhu....not even yesterday b'coz it is really difficult for a lady to see her step child infront of her eyes everyday nd moreover she never acted rudely wid piya also like other bad step moms do......dere was no bad bg played before her also...so i found her positive only๐Ÿ˜† but coming back to today....i literally wanted to hug d poor lady who was betrayed by her husband long back but still was ready to sacrifice her life for her step daughter๐Ÿ˜ฒ she really is a gud mum nd a selfless human being๐Ÿ‘

Madhu is faulty , yes, but she still evokes a certain sympathy in you. She has seen a lot in life from what we have been told . So, we kind of understand where she is coming from. ๐Ÿ˜Š

now my abhiya...............d hand touching glimpse we got today was d highlight of  d epi...nd abhay's luv nd truly said CONNECTION wid piya is unbreakable nd beyond our reach.......nd i jst luvd d precap.............abhay piya r setting d screen on fire nd i jst fear dat one day my tv wud burn into ashes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
i found kabir gud today.........he was not bitter nd acted as a true frnd as he knew dat it was only abhay whose voice cud be heard by piya nd he forgetting all his differences wid abhay called him up๐Ÿ‘
nd wat's wrong wid chaandeena man??? r dey mad or wat??? party pigs......ready to party anytym regardless of tym or situation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

AbhIya are about connection and am glad that writers highlight it so much. It makes you identify with their love for each-other. Kabir is an oscillating character , so it is kind of tough to arrive on a decision for him. ๐Ÿ˜†.......Chaand and Haseena are life engineers - so , wherever they go , they have to CONSTRUCT a new life. ๐Ÿ˜ณ....bechara Abhay bhi tung aa chuka hai parties kar kar ke. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by shnehi

i rest my case. u said it all. it's like u read my mind. anyway, i feel bad that i judged madhu previously. u r right u nave to be in her shoes to understand how she feels. she was betrayed by her husband, but she still had the courage and strength to forgive him . she took him back and gave him respect and try to forgot what has passed. to c piya eveyday was torture for her. i respect her more now. when she said she was willing to fight with socitey, her daughters took give piya her birth right. i admire this woman. it took a while but now  i finally understand her pain. she can be selfish, vixen, and many other things. the main thing she is not bad soul at all. 

as for abhiya u said it all. as u said the reason ekta's character taken a long time to fall in love is epic. and piya and abhay love is epic.  the connection they share is both psychological and physical. the connection they have is outside human norm. they have a entwined and are inseparable. it's like one of those connection that a rare twins have.

sorry made few error and had to correct it.
Originally posted by sushups

res
hey dear
was waiting for ur post
infact i was waiting for the post the minute i saw the precap

well i just cant exactly describe how i felt about the whole thing

u r sooo right that abahy and pia connection left a lasting impression today
abhay seeing her in such condition didnt break down because he knew he needed to be pais strength not weakness.the way he said to her feel the love and take the strength from our love to fight back was ..............i dont know what exactly to say to it
and abhay touched her finger to make her feel that abhay indeed was there near pia and she has to come back to him

it was a completly overwhelming episode on abhiya front because my heart went out for abhay as well as pia

all the words u wrote out here each and every word is so true
even about madhu that lady doesnt want her family to know the truth but not on the cost of pias life
pias condition had made her think that she will never be able to forgive herself as human that she kept her away from arnab who was right about pia needing the family
madhu realized that pia does need them and just cant keep this anymore a secret  from her husband

the precap was.......................โญ๏ธ

the way abhya was giving her the heart beat back was ................something which i am desperatly looking out for

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š....it was a good episode indeed and Abhay-Madhu's characters played out dynamically. Abhay-Piya are connected and Madhu fights an internal battle every day . Am looking forward to where Madhu takes off from here. And as for Abhay-Piya , they are a pleasure to watch every single day. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Beautiful analysis of a beautiful episode Pocho....I guess CVs came and read your post and as well as others' post and gave back to us our very own kabir...i really loved kabir today...
and ya I agree to each and every word for MAdhu and Abhay...
I have alwys loved Abhay for various reasons, but today Abhiya connection made itself appear so much profound that even as a viewer I could feel it....I am just waiting to see how D gets punished for his misdeed and hope that A stays in Dehradun forever.. :)

Thank you. Kabir was a hint of the Kabir we knew.Good to see him that way.๐Ÿ˜Š....Unless you feel AbhIya's connection, you will not feel for the couple when the story progresses in future. Let's see ho Abhay stays back in Dehradun. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mayadika11

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—awesoome post dear...
loved it.......and today's epi. was so-so heart-wrenching....
especially....ABHIYA and MADHU..........
they were the show stealers.........
and ur fab. post has stole my heart......
u write so beautifully...and perfectly........
i am always speechless........
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
love u for this........
what more i can say........
bco'z today's epi. was really very-very good.......
loved it to the core........waiting eagerly for 2morrow.......
take care.....

Thank you, Maya. Yeah, Abhay and Madhu were the stars of today's episode. And thank you so much for pampering me with kind words every day. ๐Ÿ˜Š