Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyone.......today don't know whom to vote..........Archana or Vaishali...

Archana give her little sister great support.....this encouragement...come straight from  heart.........not for just let her weeping...Encourage her to look forward...and I said yes for that...."In life we have good and bad moments.....but we can't stay..always with these bad moments ....... otherwise we can't move on".........Yes I agree with Archana she will be happy one day..she must look forward....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vaishali for just listening Madhuri..even if she take her for Archana...She listen to her till she finish..I thank Vaishali for that.cause now we know a little bit about Madhuri... I like what she said to Madhuri..go to your husband house..She was very sad for Madhuri also...just a lovely scene.........Think Vaishali in one day become mature.........reasonable..sensible...but for now....she must think what she will do..what she must do....❓

Adorable scenes between Archu and Vaishu........Vaishu really feel very bad for what she said...about insult to both of them...really like this phase..thai too mudje maaf kardo gi ??Jeeju mudje maaf kardo gi ??She has even great problem on her head...what she was thinking if they will pardon her......This is what I want...this feelings from Vaishu...Having a good conscience now..

You told Archu....didn't know why  you became like that?? Think you will have the Answer...you change when you married Darmesh??and you forget all good things...you learn at your Aai 's house..as we know love is blind....so what to say....Don't go in that trap once more...take your time "not to long too"...and take the good decision for you........

finally two scenes...few things I don't understand...........

Darmesh married Madhuri..She is Darmesh first wife........Madhuri parent died when she was married right..She was pregnant Darmesh left her...still married.??..she talk also about abortion Darmesh ask her to have an abortion...but she refuse?and here he married vaishali
 My god if Vaishali has understand all what she said clearly me not.πŸ˜†

All what I understand,Begamy problem here...Darmesh must be arrested for begamy.. Vaishaili mariage finished ..katam..over..like game over..as my son always said...

Scene Manv and Ajit ...lovely scenes...Manav ambitious...good..even Ajit is in the party...great ..Wish them great success for what they want to do...if ever I Know what Manv want to do...What business he is talking about??He want to be wholesales man ???or something else?
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Help me please  Guruji....why guruji I know you will clearly lighten my brain..for me you're really a Guruji..an Amma in Tamil language.Truly these two scenes I watched them twice..and nothing.just πŸ˜•.Think its me who is hard to understand...but help me dear....

Varsha nothing to say πŸ˜‘😑😑..Just wait your turn..

I end here...Have you all to morrow. precap also interesting..
Bye

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Thanee..

The first scene between Madhuri and Vaishali ..
Dharmesh was first married to Mafhuri ,She is his officaly wedded wife with all the legal rights .They had a child and that was  Varun ...
Then Madhuri's parents died .
Dharmesh then went and quietly married Vaishali without telling Madhuri anything .When Madhuri found out she was very angry but could not do anything  because she needed money for Varun's treatment .
So this means that Dharmesh was a jerk , a horrible man who clearly committed bigamy and also fraud as he never told Vaishali about him having a first wife ..
So the way things  are right now ...Vaishali has no marriage , no legal status ....nothing ....her marriage is  null and void ...

The stuation about Manav's business ..
Manav  wants  to  be a money lender ...He will give money to those who have a stall but do not have sufficient funds to buy things  from whole sale ...
He will give them money to go and buy products and then sell them .He wants to charge them 2 % on daily basis and then make sure that they give him the money back with interest , that interest will be Manav's profit  ..
Ajit thinks that it is a risky business as it is difficult to collect money but Manav is sure that if he does fair dealings then it will all work out .
Ajit has decided to leave his job and they both will be doing this business in a prtnership ....

If you don't understand anything else then please ask me , don't hesitate .....😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Thanee  , I also loved Archana today .She was such a good sister to Vaishu ..Her little sister needed this support ....

It is good that vaishu is constantly   apologising ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Exactly, just look how happy Archana is living with her parents since they learned to accept Manav instead of pushing him away. It worked for them and now they have seen what a good guy Manav is, it appears even Vaishali and Varsha have done the same. Her hating Archana will get her nowhere.

Well ,I have my fingers crossed  for tomorrow Mandy .Hopefully Savita Aie will come around ...after a little nakhra of course ....but that's Ok ...

The minute she came , Sulochna immediately stood up and started smiling looking at her ..Sulochna would never want her daughter to create problems in her susraal ....

Manav and Archana also were looking happy to see  Savita ..
Let's see what happens tomorrow ...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guruji..why dharmesh never told his parents he was married to madhuri and had a child..πŸ˜•..whats wrong with madhuri being his wife?..
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Maybe Madhuri was not from a big family but then neither is Vaishali ..It's a stupid story really ..They just want  to now show Dharmesh as a villian ....
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Maybe Madhuri was not from a big family but then neither is Vaishali ..It's a stupid story really ..They just want  to now show Dharmesh as a villian ....

True Di.. I dont understand why CV's all of a sudden started showing Dharmesh as villain. I still remember when Dharmesh came to K's house to propose Vaishu. It was so cute and funny..
He was money minded from day one but his love for Vaishu was also true. Then why did they change his character. He not liking Manav and now this Madhuri issue.

Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
It's a daily show ....flip flop all the time ...

that s why we should only keep up with current tracks and not keep  thinking of what happened 6 months ago .....or else we will go πŸ€ͺ..
There are enough problems in life as it is ....like right now I am telling my son off because when i went in his closet , I felt like  a bomb had exploded there .....πŸ€”

So for now ...Dharmesh is a bad guy ....till the next flip flop happens .....πŸ˜‰
LovePRSoham thumbnail

It's a daily show ....flip flop all the time ...

that s why we should only keep up with current tracks and not keep  thinking of what happened 6 months ago .....or else we will go πŸ€ͺ..
There are enough problems in life as it is ....like right now I am telling my son off because when i went in his closet , I felt like  a bomb had exploded there .....πŸ€”

So for now ...Dharmesh is a bad guy ....till the next flip flop happens .....πŸ˜‰

Totally agree with you Di... So sad so now u have to clean the closet.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok Thanee..

The first scene between Madhuri and Vaishali ..
Dharmesh was first married to Mafhuri ,She is his officaly wedded wife with all the legal rights .They had a child and that was  Varun ...
Then Madhuri's parents died .
Dharmesh then went and quietly married Vaishali without telling Madhuri anything .When Madhuri found out she was very angry but could not do anything  because she needed money for Varun's treatment .
So this means that Dharmesh was a jerk , a horrible man who clearly committed bigamy and also fraud as he never told Vaishali about him having a first wife ..
So the way things  are right now ...Vaishali has no marriage , no legal status ....nothing ....her marriage is  null and void ...

The stuation about Manav's business ..
Manav  wants  to  be a money lender ...He will give money to those who have a stall but do not have sufficient funds to buy things  from whole sale ...
He will give them money to go and buy products and then sell them .He wants to charge them 2 % on daily basis and then make sure that they give him the money back with interest , that interest will be Manav's profit  ..
Ajit thinks that it is a risky business as it is difficult to collect money but Manav is sure that if he does fair dealings then it will all work out .
Ajit has decided to leave his job and they both will be doing this business in a prtnership ....

If you don't understand anything else then please ask me , don't hesitate .....😊

WOW.....a big thanks my dear....your explanations...just very good..
really love you and a big kiss...My guruji..😊 
Yes  poor Vaishu...her marriage null and void...He must have a court case for this+plus company case his dead🀒 

For Manv ...think a bit risky but why not...but he must have a very big amount..let see wish him all the best and Ajit also..He will leave his job for him...

Thanks once more.......bye ..its very  late here..going to sleep..