Archana
Satish
Varsha
Dharmesh
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

There were Many STODs today for me..

Manav - For informing Ajit about his business plans..He was so happy and confident about his plane..

Looked like a True Business Man.. Wish he succeeds 😊

Archana - For letting Varsha know that she has come to talk to Vaishu and no need to talk about Manav. Also telling her if she wants to talk to Vaishu she has to come in πŸ‘

Vaishu - Good she understood Madhuri.
Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
I have too many stars of the day today πŸ˜† sorry.

Vote for following :

Manav for finally thinking up to start a new business

Ajit for supporting him and deciding to become manav's partner ( I hope we dont see any misunderstandings between these two)

Madhuri for telling her story πŸ˜† and how dharmu was such a🀬

Vaishali for telling madhuri to finally get her status ( what she deserves) And Vaishu should drag dharmu to court🀬

And finally, archu for standing up for manav and telling her sister to look back at their past before mocking manavπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by karsri

Hey karsari , welcome to the thread ...😊

You didn't say who you voted for ??

Pretty apparent that you don't like Savita  . I also don't like her ...but  the  thing is that one has to let go of grudges .If we go on remebering the bad things that happned then we cannot move ahead in life .Look how Manav forgave Vaishali .Even she  was so bad to him but he forgave her in a second ..
I know Archana also would do that , never eevr keep any grudges ..  but  most definitely I do not wan t  Archana to go and live with Savita  as yet ...not when she is calling her a dayan and a bakwaas woman ( whatever her reasons ) .Manav should support his old parents  and give them money ( whatever he can afford ) on monthly basis  and when savita calms down and is more civil with Archana then yes definitely they should live together like  before  , but no throwing  dowry demands and blame games ........
I feel bad for Manav because after working  from the age of 15  and taking on responsibilities of hsi parents  and his  sibblings ( he did not have to take the responsibility of Vandita and sachin ) and also after divorcing his wife for a mistake made by sachin .......when he married Archana he was kicked out of the house  and was living poorly on the road ....
He did not deserve that ...neither did he deserve the horrid treatment  that the Karanjkar family gave him .......

But as I said ...we have to let go and move forward ...
So I would again wish that tomorrow Savita  comes  in side the house and  along with Sulochna , gives Manav her aashirwaad to start the new business...
Both the sides  ( savita and Sulochna ) have been very unfair to Manav on many occasions and it is time they forget about their own personal feelings , their hang ups and egos  and just happy for this  very special guy in his  start of a new life ..After all he did so much for both these  ladies ..

I hope it is a step in the right direction for the Deshmukh family .......😊

And I think she does love Manav  ( she was worried about him when he  couldn't be found ) but she is a terribly selfish woman ....I think this is a established fact after what she did to Manav and espacially baby sachu .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Manav - For informing Ajit about his business plans..He was so happy and confident about his plane..

Rachna I was worried that he was walking  in a crowded street with 25  K in his pocket .....😲
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Rachna I was worried that he was walking  in a crowded street with 25  K in his pocket .....😲
Yes Di even I was worried and also one more thing I did not understand much about the business.
I felt what Ajit was telling was rite.. It is very difficult to get the money back and that a person like Manav. Also I thought it is very risky business..
Good Ajit will be his partner..  But I think this is something which is completely a different one.. Never heard of in any of the other serials πŸ˜†. CV's have come up with new ideas.. very creative πŸ˜ƒ
Money lending business Rachna ....very risky but also very lucrative if done properly ....
Risky one Di ... Hope Manav will do it well. He was so confident when he was explaining.. Was wondering when did he go there and observe all this.. Good analysis by Manav.
Looks like he is born business man. πŸ˜‰
Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
Voted for Archana for the way she handled Varsha, especially reminding her of her past. I really don't understand why she has this attitude and hatred towards Manav, especially considering she was in a worst position than Vaishali as no one wanted her. It was Manav who helped Varsha yet today she is so ungrateful, can't wait until she learns the truth. She owes Manav a huge apology

So happy for Manav and I can understand why Savita would get the wrong idea but things wouldn't have been this way had she not pushed Manav away and refused to accept Archana. This rift that exists between them is her fault, she needs to accept Archana and let go of her hatred. Archana is not going anywhere and the more she insults Archana and pushes her away, the more she pushes Manav away.
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

So happy for Manav and I can understand why Savita would get the wrong idea but things wouldn't have been this way had she not pushed Manav away and refused to accept Archana. This rift that exists between them is her fault, she needs to accept Archana and let go of her hatred. Archana is not going anywhere and the more she insults Archana and pushes her away, the more she pushes Manav away.

Very  well said Mandy ..This is exactl ywhat I feel as well .Now it is up to savita .Hold  on to her grudges  and hate Archana and eventually distance yourself from such a lovely son as well or just accept the relaity of life and make a  fresh start ..
Grudges are like excess baggage anyway ..If you  try to walk carrying them , they will slow you down and you will be left behind ....
Exactly, just look how happy Archana is living with her parents since they learned to accept Manav instead of pushing him away. It worked for them and now they have seen what a good guy Manav is, it appears even Vaishali and Varsha have done the same. Her hating Archana will get her nowhere.