Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 89)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
sudha di, dont worry i will surely do......probably i will try to do Wink

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@All: Don't you think we are expecting really too much? I really hope the CVs understand what the audiences want and shape up Kapil's role accordingly!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23usmrasulsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

I feel there are high chances that his entry will be in the beginning only........  and after that dishum dishum...... after which episode ends.... with Sarju getting caught by the police.... then his attitude with his father will come into light...

hmm...but i really dnt see the story...it has enough material to continue 6 month but after that am not sure how much....if it keeps on being a  simple love story format it  will be hard to make a Sarje Rao important enough in long term

anyways, first let him enterBig smile yeh phir shuri ho gayi................usma u never know maybe after seeing the euphoria his entry will create they may make his role substantial enoug to last more than six monthsBig smile
Big smile
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

OYE!!! Yeh try kya hota hai?Shocked Are you by any chance thinking of watching and giving the "live update"?ShockedWink
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

@All: Don't you think we are expecting really too much? I really hope the CVs understand what the audiences want and shape up Kapil's role accordingly!!

I do think we are expecting too much? but that's what we always do, and thats what we never get....so its an open secret now...so as long as some of us can get some khusiya out of expecting this and that, maybe there's no harm........................let CVs be in CVs place..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Kaps ki entry ke waqt .... No live updates........
I will try to do in breaks but thats only if I m normal Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Originally posted by darshana23

OYE!!! Yeh try kya hota hai?Shocked Are you by any chance thinking of watching and giving the "live update"?ShockedWink koi try nahiConfused.....tumhe likhna padega
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

I feel there are high chances that his entry will be in the beginning only........  and after that dishum dishum...... after which episode ends.... with Sarju getting caught by the police.... then his attitude with his father will come into light...

hmm...but i really dnt see the story...it has enough material to continue 6 month but after that am not sure how much....if it keeps on being a  simple love story format it  will be hard to make a Sarje Rao important enough in long term

anyways, first let him enterBig smile
you know Usma... this show has very good potential with the way it has brought about all the characters.....  they are all effective.... Kaps character also has lots of importance... be it with grey shades or white.... he's the only character i find there who has a chance to explore both sides... so good for Kapil and us....

agreed.... i want this entry effect of Kaps to continue for a lifetime in this show and i'm really happy with the creatives that they are giving great footage for his character...... and also providing him with an awesome BG....

by the way friends can anyone get that audio of Kapil's BG???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Roshni.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index