Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 83)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
oh that danish mahajan one?
maybe that guy is a friend (real) of his...and boys dont mind as much as we do perhaps.............................but actually if he didnt add friends than he wasnt online ..easy calculation (works most of the time)......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

havent u seen some boys posted some weird pics on his wall... generally he never keep such content for long time and delete those...
I am surprised why he has not done yet? i just saw his a/c now.... i didn't find any.....  are you referring to that section which has something like someone answered a question about u??Confused

sumi, marriage proposal? dont give me heart attack.... I wish he gets marriage approval at the right place where he is wishing.... @ bold....... totally agree with you...... CryCry

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

oh that danish mahajan one?
maybe that guy is a friend (real) of his...and boys dont mind as much as we do perhaps.............................but actually if he didnt add friends than he wasnt online ..easy calculation (works most of the time)......
actually Usma... not always.... there are times when he didn't add any friend but he was available for chat.Tongue.... and i feel today he's in invisible mode.... so he must have delayed the act of adding friends for tomorrow or day after...... preparing for his grand entry..... WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

havent u seen some boys posted some weird pics on his wall... generally he never keep such content for long time and delete those...
I am surprised why he has not done yet? i just saw his a/c now.... i didn't find any.....  are you referring to that section which has something like someone answered a question about u??Confused

sumi, marriage proposal? dont give me heart attack.... I wish he gets marriage approval at the right place where he is wishing.... @ bold....... totally agree with you...... CryCry isnt it the boy who comes with proposal and girl accepts? ShockedConfused

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

sumi, marriage proposal? dont give me heart attack.... I wish he gets marriage approval at the right place where he is wishing.... @ bold....... totally agree with you...... CryCry isnt it the boy who comes with proposal and girl accepts? ShockedConfused

agreed dear but whatever be it UsmaSmile... for now he needs approval from both the sides.... his and Anjali's end... CryCry
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
sumi, proposal to wo mar hi chuka hain na.... miya-biwi to raazi hain bas ab kazzi haan kar de......... Ok, now I should stop myself discussing too much abt their personal life......

I am just concentrating on Sarje rao's entry tomorrow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

sumi, proposal to wo mar hi chuka hain na.... miya-biwi to raazi hain bas ab kazzi haan kar de......... Ok, now I should stop myself discussing too much abt their personal life......

I am just concentrating on Sarje rao's entry tomorrow...

being futuristic hmmmmmmmmm............ look after seeing the epi, can you upload only his portion on youtube 2mro night?
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
by the way Usma... did you check up the precap of last episode which showed Kaps entry???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index