Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 46)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Haan ofcourse , they perfectly know that show is nothing without Kaps n Arjun ...so they are really taking advantage ..bt fans bhi to chalak hain , jab tak WU parh nahi letay , show bhi nahi dekhengi ..only few watched who have imagine TV otherwise no one bothered to watch online without guys entryTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Haan ofcourse , they perfectly know that show is nothing without Kaps n Arjun ...so they are really taking advantage ..bt fans bhi to chalak hain , jab tak WU parh nahi letay , show bhi nahi dekhengi ..only few watched who have imagine TV otherwise no one bothered to watch online without guys entryTongue
so true.... me watching it with a hope that Kaps will mark his entry.... but both days was so disappointed...... i'm eagerly waiting more nowDay Dreaming especially after Bhavna's sis entry...... the way they introduced herShocked.... itna toh Bhavna ka bhi intro nahin kiyaConfused.Shocked.. the way they rolled the cameras marking her entry...... i want to see how they roll the cameras when Sarju comesEmbarrassedTongueWink...... and what daasu dialogue and action is he gonna have...???Day DreamingBlushingLOL

darshana23Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Really ??? Bhavna's sis entry took more screen space than her ?Shocked , us moti ko maza chakhana hi hoga ..ab pata nahi moti hai bhi ya nahi Confused as i didnt see her at all LOL

BTW , where are others ?

andromeda_kiasujji0609

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Faizu.... do you think Sarju will mark his entry today...???Day Dreaming

Sorry Suj, me answering the question....I think it will be his other family members and might a glimpse of him!!Confused I so desperately want to see him!!Embarrassed

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Really ??? Bhavna's sis entry took more screen space than her ?Shocked , us moti ko maza chakhana hi hoga ..ab pata nahi moti hai bhi ya nahi Confused as i didnt see her at all LOL

BTW , where are others ?
heheheLOLLOL she comes in the promo dear.Tongue..

yup i mean the way they showed her eyes.... her nose........ etc etc......... and then her face flashed properly on the screenShocked.... surely her intro had more effectOuch....... so usko takaar dene ke liye Sarju ka entry usse bhi zyaada dhamakedaar hona chahiye....... Day DreamingPartyDancing

me too wondering... all seem to be busy..... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Originally posted by sujji0609

Faizu.... do you think Sarju will mark his entry today...???Day Dreaming

Sorry Suj, me answering the question....I think it will be his other family members and might a glimpse of him!!Confused I so desperately want to see him!!Embarrassed
why are you being sorry???Ouch.... hope so..... jaisa Faizu boli uska dumbles hi dikh jaayeLOL.... and some hand holding it of courseWink......atleast we know he exists somewhere.... Cry

Faiza_sam

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
kya imagination ki khichadi paka rahe ho tum? Kapil ki entry par....
Faizu, u have deadly solution to make kaps enter soon... but i dont see he will enter till next week Cry

Sujji, u r talking about story? Mujhe ab tak story pata nahi chali except that Chandu and Niru will fall in love with each other. Is this only story they are experimenting?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609Roshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

kya imagination ki khichadi paka rahe ho tum? Kapil ki entry par....
Faizu, u have deadly solution to make kaps enter soon... but i dont see he will enter till next week Cry

Sujji, u r talking about story? Mujhe ab tak story pata nahi chali except that Chandu and Niru will fall in love with each other. Is this only story they are experimenting?
hehehe agreedLOLLOL.... i meant the daughter-father relationship... it's shown goodSmile... but little dragging..... Ouch..... aaj please Sarju ki entry karvaado bhagwaanEmbarrassed....  or give us a rocking precap which says Sarju will mark his entry in a fundoo styleLOLWink......

darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index