Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 41)

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by usmrasul

Sumaiya ? Uncle sam ? LOL...dnt make new cumers scared of me yaar ..Mariam dnt pay attention to her instigation

but you like to scare people dont you? remember , scaring ur bro and his friends? Wink
inmsigation?Confused i have no idea what u r talkig about. I was only giving my lovely sweet suggestion to a lovely new friend that we have............................chi Faiza apu, u think so bad of me!!!!!!! And i respected you  *going by hindi drama, there sould be a loud screaming and drumming sound hereLOL*

Haan , they used to get my scolding for studies ....and if maraim is nt student then how would she get my scolding ?LOL Er, maraim how old are u so we get to know if u r student or what ?...see sumaiya did it again that she forced me to ask ur age  on open forums which is a big sin to ask frm a girl ROFL ..... Ab woh walay drum maraim kay kaan mein bajaingay LOL

ROFL nahi how can you ask me such a question yes i am a student i am 21 currently at uni now you have to tell me your age LOL and yes do gimme your tips my bro is irratating

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hi Purva ... er ...does she need dose or someone has already given her ? What were the expressions? ROFL

Sumi ..as u used my patented word in the last post ....do pay the toll , fees , fare , etc etcROFL ....plz do the inaugurationLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiasmiley121Juna04ARJRANSIDVARSKsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andromeda_kia

Sumi, no Usma( u said u liked it that way), then they would be called dudes in distress?Confused purva, i think its more like "Dumbs in distress"Tongue

Of course in RKAB later half that was the scenario.....

Hi Darshu! Yes, so very true!! But I would lub to see Sarju giving this female a set down & a aste of her own medicine!! i dnt want sarje to even sit with this horrible jamal gota girl...and i didnt even watch the epi yet Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04sujji0609

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi Mariam!

Lolz, looks like i am the youngest apart from Anjali!! Wink
BTW, does nebody know about her 'new assignment'??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Originally posted by usmrasul

Sumaiya ? Uncle sam ? LOL...dnt make new cumers scared of me yaar ..Mariam dnt pay attention to her instigation

but you like to scare people dont you? remember , scaring ur bro and his friends? Wink
inmsigation?Confused i have no idea what u r talkig about. I was only giving my lovely sweet suggestion to a lovely new friend that we have............................chi Faiza apu, u think so bad of me!!!!!!! And i respected you  *going by hindi drama, there sould be a loud screaming and drumming sound hereLOL*

Haan , they used to get my scolding for studies ....and if maraim is nt student then how would she get my scolding ?LOL Er, maraim how old are u so we get to know if u r student or what ?...see sumaiya did it again that she forced me to ask ur age  on open forums which is a big sin to ask frm a girl ROFL ..... Ab woh walay drum maraim kay kaan mein bajaingay LOL

ROFL nahi how can you ask me such a question yes i am a student i am 21 currently at uni now you have to tell me your age LOL and yes do gimme your tips my bro is irratating

am 23 so i can surely give u tips LOL...darn power cut is abt to happen..kal bataungi as its a long detailLOL....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04ARJRANSIDVARSKsujji0609

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Usma, yes yes dumbs is more apt!!

Umm.... faiza, how would ur face be if u'd swallowed a bottle of vinegar or er, heeng?? I didn't like that female's acting at all!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andromeda_kia

Hi Mariam!

Lolz, looks like i am the youngest apart from Anjali!! Wink
BTW, does nebody know about her 'new assignment'??

atctually Purva, I dnt wanna know...i feel thats the only way to know that that article was Fake or tempered with............sigh.......because theres a high probability that its real

oi, purva...humlogo ki saath tameez ki saath batchit kar ar once a week send rosgullahs to our house as a symbol of respect to elders...got it? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiasmiley121Juna04ARJRANSIDVARSKsujji0609

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ok faiza will wait for your tips LOL

@andromeda_kia: hey, can i knw ur name

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index