Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 3)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
too bad Darshudi..............feel sad for you

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

oyee girls, this thread is open or not yet?

sorry for being late...
Diii......... yesterday we were really waiting when you would join us.....

i wanted to ask a question is it ok if i upload so many pics of Kapil here..... shall i remove some from the thread and upload them in the pics gallery???
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Girls, i will log off early today.... seems like other girls are also missing
will catch u tomorrow... Sujji, loved the pics... waiting for more...

Hmm, do you have hard disk full of Kapil's pics?
hehe thanks dii... not only him but have a huge collection of Shahrukh Khan too...
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by usmrasul

darshudi, i have no idea what suspicion you can possibly have.....i told the truth and the truth only...***********making an innocent face******** now about hte fat he gained, well maybe that makes him more cuddly.....and just thinking of the money he saves from barber shop is enough to make pocket warm

hehehhehehehehheeeeeeeeLOLLOL  Cant stop laughing on this post Usma ....  you are back finally....  was waiting for my old Usma for so long
We need someone like her Darshu to add spice to the forum....Wink
Sujji you are our Saviour for saving all those Kaps pics and Darshu for being our detective and finding more pics and info that we did not know and Usma and Faizu for their spicy saucyness and the rest of us to add volume and quality to this forum and................ if I left  anyone out pls remind me later....
Coming to our fav Topic Mr Kapil ... the handsome, cuddly goon looks rough and tough with his new Tapori look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
girls you are doing great.pls post some pictures of his swordfight EmbarrassedEmbarrassed that everyone can know how hot our hottie isWink Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

fundey mat maar ab.... chal yaar logging off, jabse maine apna timetable IF pe post kiya hain, i have to work in office for 10 hrs......

U know Kapil ke baare mein sochane ka bhi mauka nahi milata

awwwww.....  My dear Darshu...  feel so sorry for u ....  ab Pati toh khush honge....less competitionLOL
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

LOLLOL
Originally posted by usmrasul

darshudi, i have no idea what suspicion you can possibly have.....i told the truth and the truth only...***********making an innocent face******** now about hte fat he gained, well maybe that makes him more cuddly.....and just thinking of the money he saves from barber shop is enough to make pocket warm

hehehhehehehehheeeeeeeeLOLLOL  Cant stop laughing on this post Usma ....  you are back finally....  was waiting for my old Usma for so long
We need someone like her Darshu to add spice to the forum....Wink
Sujji you are our Saviour for saving all those Kaps pics and Darshu for being our detective and finding more pics and info that we did not know and Usma and Faizu for their spicy saucyness and the rest of us to add volume and quality to this forum and................ if I left  anyone out pls remind me later....
Coming to our fav Topic Mr Kapil ... the handsome, cuddly goon looks rough and tough with his new Tapori look
hehehe thanks diii.... but is it ok if i upload so many pics here??? shall i upload in the pics gallery???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

girls you are doing great.pls post some pictures of his swordfight EmbarrassedEmbarrassed that everyone can know how hot our hottie isWink Embarrassed
hehehe smiley..... will upload some of the swordfight pics in the pics gallery.... LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index