Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 26)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

but latadi said there is a rerun the ay after...am nt sure though..............
anyways, better late than never
am waiting for news at Anjalis end actually...she just vanished

ahem...being back to main thing....................................u girls want Sarje to be hardcore cool villain or a grey guy...if i am to vote, i vote for hard-core clever col villain........but yes grey shade is nice too .......but as said much before ina n article, he ahs a past about this, am wondering what thi past can be.....

agreed yaar.... ever since Kaps talked about Anjali's new assignmentTongue... i'm waiting to know what is she planning to doEmbarrassed... something new like KapsBig smile... or the same main lead roles lile always sacrificingOuch... etc etc.......Confused

I want him to do an intelligent character with grey shadesTongue.... but at the same time have a heart when it's neededEmbarrassed.....  about the past i feel they might show what made Sarje Rao changed into a rowdyConfused....  maybe he was a very good human being but something made him change that wayD'oh.... that he is against his fatherCry....... or as shows go maybe they will tell that Sarju is not the real son...Wink LOLLOL... i hope it's a crispy sequence...... something that will make everyone fall for Sarju..... Day DreamingBlushing

Edited by sujji0609 - 01 February 2011 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiaFaiza_sam

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
wow... Sarjerao ke character ke baare mein itana discussion.... I am also waiting for same.... Imagine TV is on now... Tongue
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
oh wow double wow........ me leaving both your plots........ that would be awesome...... ClapDay DreamingHugCool
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

thanks for clarifying sujji, i was off for dinner and now i m back
hehehe great.... so all set to watch Sarju.... WinkLOL
LOL
andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hmm...... yes, sumi even that story seems possible. 

But sarje rao doesn't strike me as a thief- just a gunda mawaali who wants to dominate. 

He can really take inspiration from vaastav i.e Sanjay Dutt's role. Or even maybe, despite being intelligent & willing he was rejected for a post(possibly as a police officer) & a another guy from a different region was selected. That's why he even hates the police.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
not real son.......oh please...no........... enough of that..................

Sujju.maybe that article is fake and Anjali has no assignment.............and of course female leads will always be bholabhali sacrificing....otherwise shows wont succeed....why else do u think shows like Shakira, Monica mogre case files got closed?

even shows like pratigya, agle janam which started with USP of showing girls standing different later changed that USP significantly just to appeal to people

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiaFaiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
areeeyyy haa... but kitani advertisement dikha rahe hain??
accha hain... saari advertisement pehle dikha do... so no tension while watching serial na..... waise i dont think his entry will be telecasted today..... still

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andromeda_kia

Hmm...... yes, sumi even that story seems possible. 

But sarje rao doesn't strike me as a thief- just a gunda mawaali who wants to dominate. 

He can really take inspiration from vaastav i.e Sanjay Dutt's role. Or even maybe, despite being intelligent & willing he was rejected for a post(possibly as a police officer) & a another guy from a different region was selected. That's why he even hates the police.........

Purva i liked this one very much

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index