Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 23)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

sumi , i restricted that phormula to use for RKAB's enemies only ....Yahan koi dosra tareeqa sochna hoga ....Jamalghota Kaps kay calliber ka i mean sarjerao kay calliber ka nahi hai yaar ROFL ..socho how would he look adding jamal ghota  in opponents food with that dhai kilo ka haath ???D'ohLOL

@ sujji ... u dunno what's that ??Shocked havnt u seen Andaaz apna apna properly ??ROFL

Edited by Faiza_sam - 01 February 2011 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

ROFLROFLROFL

sumi , i restricted that phormula to use for RKAB's enemies only ....Yahan koi dosra tareeqa sochna hoga ....Jamalghota Kaps kay calliber ka i mean sarjerao kay calliber ka nahi hai yaar ROFL ..socho how would he look adding jamal ghota  in opponents food with that dhai kilo ka haath ???D'ohLOL

@ sujji ... u dunno what's that ??Shocked havnt u seen Andaaz apna apna properly ??ROFL
i have seen that movie so many timesSmile... but i seemed to have missed that part.Embarrassed.. does that part come during Shakti Kapoor dialogueConfused..... as i often over look that part......LOLLOL

Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Nahi nahi , do u remember when Amir entered Ravina's home as teelu and salman came as doctor ..... Raveena was on terrace and eating oranges .....then Amir was fuming with anger as salman used to tease him a lot by disguising as a doctor ...he took revenge by adding jamalghota in his khana ....then sallu went to terrace to meet raveena and then weirdo voices comes out from sallus stomach n then his roller coaster ride from terrace to washroom ....n washroom to terrace ROFLROFL....yaad aya???LOL

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hi girls, sorry for disappearing for last couple of days...
But I am back on D Day!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hey Lines from Arjun's interview about our dear Kapil!

Kapil Nirmal plays your elder brother; how is your rapport with him?
Kapil is also a very experienced actor and a good performer. Right now we have just begun and once the character falls in place, we will have everything settled. I am really looking forward for more episodes because his character is amazing and is one of the best in the show. His character name is Sarje Rao and is the leader of the gang, but whatever be it, he loves his younger brother a lot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiasmiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Nahi nahi , do u remember when Amir entered Ravina's home as teelu and salman came as doctor ..... Raveena was on terrace and eating oranges .....then Amir was fuming with anger as salman used to tease him a lot by disguising as a doctor ...he took revenge by adding jamalghota in his khana ....then sallu went to terrace to meet raveena and then weirdo voices comes out from sallus stomach n then his roller coaster ride from terrace to washroom ....n washroom to terrace ROFLROFL....yaad aya???LOL
hehehehhehehehe LOLLOLLOLmy god that's my fav scene of Salman in the movie especially when he goes to talk to Raveena eating orangesROFL....... gosh i seem to have really missed that part.........OuchLOL

Faiza_samdarshana23

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I can't wait for Kaps in the role of Sarje Rao!!

Yes, even I remember the notorious Jamal Ghota & Andaaz Apna Apna as well!! ROFL  ROFL   Salmaan was awesome in that oranges waala act!!

I am glad Arjun shares a good rapport with apna Kapil! It will help both of their roles if this rapport is reflected in the chemistry between the 2 bros.

Edited by andromeda_kia - 01 February 2011 at 9:19am

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi girls, sorry for disappearing for last couple of days...
But I am back on D Day!
hiiiiiii dii... great to see you.....

did you check out Arjun's interview.... it says Kapil is the leader of the gang and his character is the best in the show........ Big smile

Faiza_sam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index