Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 18)

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
hi girls...........ok few things thanks for liking photos...........as i told you i have get rid of al most everything related to RKAB ......but this photos i could not dare to delet the moment my eyes fell on them.....so many memories rush into my minds....anyways

those who does not have imagine i think ......imagine post their drama's episode on their own youtube channel...in one entire episode segment....may be few days delay not sure could check it out...so can watch online peacefully.....

and another things those lazy bums wants to eat ready made halwa.....i can teach you how ot make siggi...as i cannot see my girls being lazy............lololol

ok there are few websites....called picture editers.....where you people dont have to do much...only arrange photos and change back ground and some decore and your siggi ready....

like rosh use...http://imikimi.com/ 

use all this web base photo editor and your siggi will be ready play around and you can do it i know......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121Faiza_samsujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

hi girls...........ok few things thanks for liking photos...........as i told you i have get rid of al most everything related to RKAB ......but this photos i could not dare to delet the moment my eyes fell on them.....so many memories rush into my minds....anyways

those who does not have imagine i think ......imagine post their drama's episode on their own youtube channel...in one entire episode segment....may be few days delay not sure could check it out...so can watch online peacefully.....

and another things those lazy bums wants to eat ready made halwa.....i can teach you how ot make siggi...as i cannot see my girls being lazy............lololol

ok there are few websites....called picture editers.....where you people dont have to do much...only arrange photos and change back ground and some decore and your siggi ready....

use all this web base photo editor and your siggi will be ready play around and you can do it i know......

Beena thank you for sharing this with us and now we all can try out making siggies.....
In any case I cannot eat Halwa as I have to loose some weight so cutting out sugarsUnhappy
Faizu, Usma, Sujji  I have made some healthy Sugarless Halwa with Oats would you like to try it dearsWink
Bahut tasty hai....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_sambsingapurysujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

awww thanks a lot Beena dii... will try it out....Big smile
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Beena thank you for sharing this with us and now we all can try out making siggies.....
In any case I cannot eat Halwa as I have to loose some weight so cutting out sugarsUnhappy
Faizu, Usma, Sujji  I have made some healthy Sugarless Halwa with Oats would you like to try it dearsWink
Bahut tasty hai....
hehehe i would love to have some... how about sending me a parcel...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Junadi.....that would be awesome ....................

Juna04Faiza_sam

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Ok girls -  just imagine a guey substance with some dried fruit in it and smelling yummy....Evil Smile

Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Ok girls -  just imagine a guey substance with some dried fruit in it and smelling yummy....Evil Smile

Talking of halwa makes me fat.............forget abt eating Juna.

Edited by sudhalata1 - 31 January 2011 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Mujhay dedo bhai main har type ka halwa kha leti hun TongueLOL

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index