Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 147)

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Darshu...You backDancing

Yes Yes it was me who so badly wants to learn Marathi!!  Starting a new thread wouldn't be a problem but we wouldn't know what the right word is so when we assume something it would be something different!! So its better we you write during your Written Updates , what say?

But if you want to start a new thread, no problem, either way I'm flexible!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Rosh.... I will be off for some time again.. as i will be again travelling to Pune...
Catch  u after some time...........

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hello girls,  Hello to you too and to all the girls as I am back as well hmmmm... atleast for few days for now...

I m back. I hope u didnt thought me running from the forum on the name of marriage.... sochana bhi mat Evil Smile................ Itani aasani se mein picha nahi chodungi.......aur hum bhi aapke piche piche chale aayengeHug

How much u girls discussed? It took me more than half-an-hour to read all stuff...Same here and it took me longer than that as I am a slow reader....Tongue

@Rosh - U want teacher to learn Marathi...... (Me sperading arms in SRK style)................ Main hoon na... we can possibly start new thread where u girls can post sentenance from epi and i can give you what does that mean??   Good idea and Darsh I could help with the translation too as a backup for youBig smile

@ Suranji - Kapil only coming when I am there. ......................... Hayeee!!!! Main to mar gayi Embarrassed
I am on 10th cloud, already passed 9th one................Bas Darshu ab niche aaja hume aapki jaroorat hai jaroorat hai jaroota hai Hug ek updater ki pyaari updater ki Big smile Seva kare jo Kapil ki Deewano Ki Wink Jaroorat hai.......

@Zeisha143_MBG - You can call Kapil hot and sexy...... I am giving rights to all to praise Kapil. I am not jealous haan...... but but but.. I am the first one in his mad mad fans queue.............and I am next ,,,,  just behind DarshuLOL

Now my fav. target, @sumi- You said Kapil looked young? This is the 8th wonder of the world!!! and u got imagine tooo................ I am so happy for you................Me too happy Usma that u got imagine and how did u manage that dear......  Hum ladkiyaa Kapil ke liye kya kuch nahi karteStar

And to all, thanks for nice pics, avatar, siggie and keeping this thread rocking....... Yes thank you all for so much work on pics, avis, siggies and lovely art work by all....Hug to you all and keep up the good work so we can enjoy itBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sudhalata1darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
sumi, u posted Kapil's pic from press conferenece... where it is? I cant find that page no
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hiii Darshu dii.... how was the wedding??? enjoyed???

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
welcome back darshu Big smile the pic is on pg 121 Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey sujju, wedding was good. I had lots of fun. Only irritating part was traveling in last four days...... Pune-Mumbai-Baroda-Bhavnagar-Bharoda-Mumbai-Pune........ Came back today morning only...

I will post pic on my FB account...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hehe Smiley...... i was about to post the pic for Darshu di... good you got the page no....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index