Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 146)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ok sujju, altadi..its nighty night and this way i will keep on blabbering about the-oe-we-are-missing which is against forum rules i think so bye bye

just hoping and dreaming that Reliance stored that-one-in-hibernation to surprise us and deep inside she is preparing for a a unique entry...........no problem to dream right...i too smtime feel like being optimistic.now is one of those times

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Hello GirlsBig smile

I see you are nearing the first thread completionShocked Great going!!

Chalo me off, just came to say hi!! Got class tomorrow Unhappy

hehehe yes RoshWink... will it be you who'll start the new thread tomorrow... ???Ermm if yes then if possible please  do reserve one post for the links of Kaps part in episodes, promos,vms & bgs..... Tongue

awww ok dear.... take care see you... Smile
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

[QUOTE=usmrasul]we really are spamming right now...some day later I might get banned for talking about  a certain someone in this thread always Ermm
not at all UsmaSmile...... somewhere everyone out here i mean our friends are missing the certain someone when they talk about kapil.Cry..... i wonder whether Kapil will be missing her on the sets.... EmbarrassedErmm

i remember this poem from Ice age 2 movie i think

"Miss me, Miss me
Now you gotta kiss me" LOL

sorry bad placement
now when was that poem yaar???Confused i have seen the movie thrice.... LOL but i loved ice age 3 more.....Big smile
[/QUOTE] kahan se kahan chali jaati ho sab. kaps se seedha ice age. Ice age reminds me abt that certain someone usma mentions is hibernatingConfused  HELLO EVERYONE
hiiii Lata dii... Smile
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
sujju...post the new promo vid if possible..it mainly focused on kaps and his emotions and i liked that...besides faiza and smiley might have missed it

Rosh: Hi and bye dear
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

ok sujju, altadi..its nighty night and this way i will keep on blabbering about the-oe-we-are-missing which is against forum rules i think so bye bye

just hoping and dreaming that Reliance stored that-one-in-hibernation to surprise us and deep inside she is preparing for a a unique entry...........no problem to dream right...i too smtime feel like being optimistic.now is one of those times
yes dear agreed... i guess we need to have a control on our emotions when it comes to themOuchCry.... really praying whatever you said comes true....... Smile.....

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

sujju...post the new promo vid if possible..it mainly focused on kaps and his emotions and i liked that...besides faiza and smiley might have missed it

Rosh: Hi and bye dear
the problem is Usma... i don't have it... before i could take it... it went off... OuchCry
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

a little bit oh optimism has not harmed anyone so lets all be optimistic and lets hope Reliance springs that surprise on us soonSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile good niteSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hello girls,

I m back. I hope u didnt thought me running from the forum on the name of marriage.... sochana bhi mat Evil Smile................ Itani aasani se mein picha nahi chodungi.......

How much u girls discussed? It took me more than half-an-hour to read all stuff...

@Rosh - U want teacher to learn Marathi...... (Me sperading arms in SRK style)................ Main hoon na... we can possibly start new thread where u girls can post sentenance from epi and i can give you what does that mean?? 

@ Suranji - Kapil only coming when I am there. ......................... Hayeee!!!! Main to mar gayi EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I am on 10th cloud, already passed 9th one................

@Zeisha143_MBG - You can call Kapil hot and sexy...... I am giving rights to all to praise Kapil. I am not jealous haan...... but but but.. I am the first one in his mad mad fans queue.............

Now my fav. target, @sumi- You said Kapil looked young? This is the 8th wonder of the world!!! and u got imagine tooo................ I am so happy for you................

And to all, thanks for nice pics, avatar, siggie and keeping this thread rocking.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04Roshni.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index