Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 145)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
we really are spamming right now...some day later I might get banned for talking about  a certain someone in this thread always Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

we really are spamming right now...some day later I might get banned for talking about  a certain someone in this thread always Ermm
not at all UsmaSmile...... somewhere everyone out here i mean our friends are missing the certain someone when they talk about kapil.Cry..... i wonder whether Kapil will be missing her on the sets.... EmbarrassedErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

not at all UsmaSmile...... somewhere everyone out here i mean our friends are missing the certain someone when they talk about kapil.Cry..... i wonder whether Kapil will be missing her on the sets.... EmbarrassedErmm

i remember this poem from Ice age 2 movie i think

"Miss me, Miss me
Now you gotta kiss me" LOL

sorry bad placement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

"Miss me, Miss me

sorry bad placement
now when was that poem yaar???Confused i have seen the movie thrice.... LOL but i loved ice age 3 more.....Big smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 February 2011 at 9:28am
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

"Miss me, Miss me

sorry bad placement
now when was that poem yaar???Confused i have seen the movie thrice.... LOL but i loved ice age 3 more.....Big smile

i thik when they met the lady mammoth and she though she was...what are those animals called.Confused..she had these 2 brothers and they tried playing catch me if u can or something like that and said these...havnet seen the 3rd one....long time i didnt watch any movie

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=usmrasul]we really are spamming right now...some day later I might get banned for talking about  a certain someone in this thread always Ermm

"Miss me, Miss me

sorry bad placement
[/QUOTE] kahan se kahan chali jaati ho sab. kaps se seedha ice age. Ice age reminds me abt that certain someone usma mentions is hibernatingConfused  HELLO EVERYONE

Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 February 2011 at 9:37am
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

"Miss me, Miss me

sorry bad placement

i thik when they met the lady mammoth and she though she was...what are those animals called.Confused..she had these 2 brothers and they tried playing catch me if u can or something like that and said these...havnet seen the 3rd one....long time i didnt watch any movie

opossoms na?? i think their names were Crash & Eddie.... Confused.... hehe have to see check that now...... i have the habit of skipping some parts and decide to check some other time and then they remain like that only... Ouch.....  i loved the 3rd part more because they showed the lady mamooth pregnant and a dinosaur entry too...... that was a damn funny.... LOLLOL
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hello GirlsBig smile

I see you are nearing the first thread completionShocked Great going!!

Chalo me off, just came to say hi!! Got class tomorrow Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index