Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 144)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Do you think this thread will get over tomorrow....???

i was just thinking we should reserve one post on the 1st page in the new thread where we can keep the links of the videos of Kapil's part in that episode , promos, vms, Bgs.........

according to you how should the new thread look???

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 February 2011 at 9:01am

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yeah sujju...thats a good idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

i was just thinking if you all have seen SBB video... there was a scene where Sarja goes to fight with a security guardSmile.... and NIru seems to be in the background too... i wonder if this is the same security guardConfusedTongue.... and Chandu catches hold of Sarja and takes him away.... Embarrassed

i believe that person was older
Really i didn't get to see that security guard properly... ConfusedOuch.... which means again Sarje is going to got to ask someone for a commission.... WinkEmbarrassed

you are really hell bent on him meeting niru nah? I want him to met her too but am afraid if it takes love triangle turn ....and i dnt want that...............so want it postponed as much as possible..............at the same time am missing a certain someone against him....just Sarje kitna khali khali lag raha hai Sleepy
Usma... i don't mean a love triangleOuch ..... and i really don't want it by any chanceDead........ agreed i'm missing a certain someone opposite himCry........ kya karu always love to see togetherEmbarrassedCry...... i'm so much waiting for a TB news telling us that Anjali has bagged the role opposite himTongue......

i was wondering what project of Anjali Kaps was talking about??Confused or did he mean that she 's just geared up for a new show but has not signed anything....... Confused
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

any other suggestions??? Smile
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

i was just thinking if you all have seen SBB video... there was a scene where Sarja goes to fight with a security guardSmile.... and NIru seems to be in the background too... i wonder if this is the same security guardConfusedTongue.... and Chandu catches hold of Sarja and takes him away.... Embarrassed

Really i didn't get to see that security guard properly... ConfusedOuch.... which means again Sarje is going to got to ask someone for a commission.... WinkEmbarrassed

you are really hell bent on him meeting niru nah? I want him to met her too but am afraid if it takes love triangle turn ....and i dnt want that...............so want it postponed as much as possible..............at the same time am missing a certain someone against him....just Sarje kitna khali khali lag raha hai Sleepy
....... agreed i'm missing a certain someone opposite himCry........ kya karu always love to see togetherEmbarrassedCry...... i'm so much waiting for a TB news telling us that Anjali has bagged the role opposite himTongue......  guess what everyday i open IF wishing the same nowCry

i was wondering what project of Anjali Kaps was talking about??Confused or did he mean that she 's just geared up for a new show but has not signed anything....... Confused  considering that article is true (which I wish not for reasons we know already)......perhaps yes, she is all geared up but no show......................but i will love a pleasant surprise in PMMKA..........................

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

currently none dear.Smile
errr...nobody else is here...what are we trying to do now sujju? make 150 page all by ourselves??????Wink

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

....... agreed i'm missing a certain someone opposite himCry........ kya karu always love to see togetherEmbarrassedCry...... i'm so much waiting for a TB news telling us that Anjali has bagged the role opposite himTongue......  guess what everyday i open IF wishing the same nowCry

i was wondering what project of Anjali Kaps was talking about??Confused or did he mean that she 's just geared up for a new show but has not signed anything....... Confused  considering that article is true (which I wish not for reasons we know already)......perhaps yes, she is all geared up but no show......................but i will love a pleasant surprisein PMMKA..........................
@ black bold........ me too would love it....... WinkTongue
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

currently none dear.Smile
errr...nobody else is here...what are we trying to do now sujju? make 150 page all by ourselves??????Wink
hehehe why not???WinkLOL if you notice Arjun fans are already on a verge of completing the 2nd thread..... Ouch....  if not today atleast by tomorrow... Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index