Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 142)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

sumi u never complained about that girl.Disapprove  i didnt..in fact in that girls scenes, i found Arjun a bit slow in giving expressions too....so since am not complaining about Arjun, why would i complain about her? but yes, she needs to shape up some complex expressions like fear, worry...things as such...in rona-dhona scenes she is just as good as any other tv serial actresses..................and i like that she is so subtle in romantic scenes,........ i mean the way every others get so glued on first eye-lock is damn irritating...as if girls falls in love at first sight to any man who saves herConfused..........that nervous uneasiness was realistic i felt...but i can hardly hear what she is saying...too mild low voice

i dont think he involves in drugs and smuggling......he is doing maar - peet to get money and getting tax for others properties Evil Smile yes, but then what "Job" he gives to others? or does they also do maar-pit and get paisa for him? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

I think he is not giving jobs of that kind.... if you notice the boy who was beaten was dressed up as a security guard... which means he gives good jobs only... but the problem is those men get less salary and on top of it Sarje wants a commission...

thnx sujju for explaining...hmm thats must be it...........................

smiley121sujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
sumi i agree with all u said about niru.......

sujji how a gangster could get goodjob for others?
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

I think he is not giving jobs of that kind.... if you notice the boy who was beaten was dressed up as a security guard... which means he gives good jobs only... but the problem is those men get less salary and on top of it Sarje wants a commission...

thnx sujju for explaining...hmm thats must be it...........................
yes dear... i really feel he's not into those kind of illegal things like smuggling and allEmbarrassed...... in fact he doesn't seem to be into drinking too.... Tongue... if you see that boy scene with Sarja.... it seemed that boy was very young and he wanted a job to take care of his family but at the same he wanted to complete his education too so he was telling Sarja that he won't be able to give him the commission........ Smile... i would have loved if Sarja had dealt with him in a different way..... and stressed on education like his real self... Embarrassed.... but then thik hai we will get to see something new to his character again.... so i'm fine with it... Big smile

smiley121usmrasul

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

sumi i agree with all u said about niru.......

sujji how a gangster could get goodjob for others?
according to me smiley he's not exactly a total gangster.... if you notice he's not totally into bad things.... if that had been the case then the another police would not have asked him to help his nephew for a job.... his character seems to be like someone who doesn't know to differentiate between good and bad.... he wants to do good but in his own way something which is not acceptable by all and that too provided if he gets an incentive like commission..... 

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 February 2011 at 8:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
actually if he didnt bit that boy, his role would have been unrealistic...we surely dnt and cant expect to see a robin hood here....he is so far well portrayed gray shades...and actually gray shades are more interesting than white ones most of the times.......................

smiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Agreed Usma... but since he got emotional over Chandu's talk.... i felt maybe he'll see a reflection of his brother Chandu in that guy thus making him getting little emotional....... but then agreed i don't want his character to change so soon....... want to see more of tapori don....

I was just thinking about one interview where they were telling that NIru will look for a job.... what if she goes to Sarje's employment exchange and asks for a job....  without letting Alebla & others to know.... and when Albela gets to know about it all hell break loose..... 

smiley121

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
girls did u all notice kapil's fanclub increased to 129 Big smile

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index