Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 137)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

all right....so lets start predicting good things....in future what do you think and want to happen to Sarje Rao.........???????????????????
like Rosh said I want Sarja to be a kind hearted criminalTongue....... like the way they showed him on 9th feb......LOL.... i want to know why did he change so much that he's against his own father...... ConfusedEmbarrassed....  his bond with his mother, brother & sister well explored.......Big smileeven on 9th feb... it seemed he loves his father too as he decided to leave the bike there and asked Chandu to drop him....... Cry  I felt that too sujju...i think its a bit ego-clash nad silent anger between father and son...in fact i wnt be surprised if they ever show that  Sarje was better and Maruti once loved Sarje more then he does Chandu ....but fate changed the elder son and thats why he is so worried about the little one...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Roshni.

[QUOTE=sujji0609]Yup dear.... me too... i would love to see someone opposite him other than Niru.... someone like Anjali....... hmmmmmmmmm.......... gosh she's perfect for that role....... We just cant leave Anjali out of our mind na, I was thinking the same too! I so wish she is roped to play opposite to him! They would rock the show!!Embarrassed   yup dear.... they are so perfect....... Blushing....  I absolutely want that...yes yes absolutely ..........and perhaps this time Anjali with  shorter or curly hair and a bit of ego Embarrassed
I
hehehe agreed UsmaWink...... i want Anjali to play a totally different character like KapilEmbarrassed....  not the typical rona dhona characterCry....... we already have one here with Niru.....  Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjismiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

all right....so lets start predicting good things....in future what do you think and want to happen to Sarje Rao.........???????????????????
like Rosh said I want Sarja to be a kind hearted criminalTongue....... like the way they showed him on 9th feb......LOL.... i want to know why did he change so much that he's against his own father...... ConfusedEmbarrassed....  his bond with his mother, brother & sister well explored.......Big smileeven on 9th feb... it seemed he loves his father too as he decided to leave the bike there and asked Chandu to drop him....... Cry  I felt that too sujju...i think its a bit ego-clash nad silent anger between father and son...in fact i wnt be surprised if they ever show that  Sarje was better and Maruti once loved Sarje more then he does Chandu ....but fate changed the elder son and thats why he is so worried about the little one...........
hmmm me too.... i feel some incident happened with him in the past that resulted in him having a friction towards police...... something where even his father did not assist him.... Ouch

you know the other day when i saw the other police officer with whom Kapil later was trying to be chummy.... i felt what if he has a daughter  like Anjali..........  and maybe she'll be his partner...... Embarrassed

and did you notice one thing Kapil talks like a child when it comes to his bro & sis... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

suranji Goldie
suranji
suranji

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey everyone I hav 2 log off early as I'm goin out tomoro early in d morning .. I will try 2drop in tomoro night, if I get back early .. tc .. gud night ..
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul]all right....so lets start predicting good things....in future what do you think and want to happen to Sarje Rao.........???????????????????

you know the other day when i saw the other police officer with whom Kapil later was trying to be chummy.... i felt what if he has a daughter  like Anjali..........  and maybe she'll be his partner...... Embarrassed
 dreaming too much sujju?Confused
and did you notice one thing Kapil talks like a child when it comes to his bro & sis... Embarrassed yeah i noticed.........kitna gullugullu hai na?LOL like a teddy Embarrassed..that reminds me...another happy teddy day came and went...last time we had a special teddy dayEmbarrassed .....honestly why the hell am i so nostalgic lately ? Cry.

ok good night everyone....me off to sleep too...though feeling darn feversih yet again and sleep doesn't come easily ....
see you soon.take care

Edited by usmrasul - 12 February 2011 at 10:34am

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suranji

hey everyone I hav 2 log off early as I'm goin out tomoro early in d morning .. I will try 2drop in tomoro night, if I get back early .. tc .. gud night ..
ok dear.... take care... see you soon... good nite..... Smile
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul]all right....so lets start predicting good things....in future what do you think and want to happen to Sarje Rao.........???????????????????

dreaming too much sujju?Confused
and did you notice one thing Kapil talks like a child when it comes to his bro & sis... Embarrassed yeah i noticed.........kitna gullugullu hai na?LOL like a teddy Embarrassed..that reminds me...another happy teddy day came and went...last time we had a special teddy dayEmbarrassed .....honestly why the hell am i so nostalgic lately ? Cry.

ok good night everyone....me off to sleep too...though feeling darn feversih yet again and sleep doesn't come easily ....
see you soon.take care
sob sob sob Usma... CryCryCryCry...... i really hope we get to see them together soon... Cry

ok dear... take care see you soon... good nite.... take good care of yourself dear.. Smile
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
A new promo is on air which has Kapil.....EmbarrassedBlushing

it's something like the boy's mother whom Sarja beat comes crying and tells his parents about itOuch..... Sarja's father gets angry about it.... Sarja says i give employment to them and ask for commission.Ouch....Sarja's mother cries and tells him holding his father that she wants him to earn money with his hardwork and honesty and not by such illegal meansOuchCry..... Sarja looks sad at the same time frustratedCry.... and the voice over behind tells whether this will result in division of the familyConfused....

looks like another Kapil episode on Monday...... yipppeeeeeeeee.PartyDancing....... me eagerly waiting to see his another genre of acting again....Day Dreaming

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 February 2011 at 4:58am

darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index