Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 136)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by Roshni.

Sumi, More than everyone you hated him the most..because somewhere within us we believed that our Purana wala Yudi would return. did it ever occur to anyone that i showed so much hatred because i wanted it to be wrong the most? how many sideways did i gave to make that puranawala you-know-who come back but sigh never happenedOuch..................     had they given us the chance to be the creativesWink... then we would have taken the show to such a high level that the show would have been there even today Crybut then we would not have got the chance to see him as Sarja... Confused

May be others are just busy Ermm Or they might not have imagine?Shocked I am busy too.....i dnt hv imagine...so what? i still have IF, i have YT, I still love to talk about you-know-who...no dear...that storylines really caused kaps a lot, literary a lot ...anyways let bygones be bygones...am so happy to se new faces to fill up here......amnam, Prianka, mariam, and zeshia.............sort of made me feel gud againBig smile yup agreed.... feels great that some other members are also taking a liking to his character.... Embarrassed

Suju, Ah!! That's a nice boss! Waise that's my ring tone too!!Wink you girls are impossible LOLagreedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hey Suranji Big smile

Sumi, The whole of last week is just the intro to the whole family...So lets see this week as how the story is going. As of now I feel they will show Niru slogging for money for her baba's operation and Albela trying to woo her.
suranji Goldie
suranji
suranji

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I wudn't mind sarja ging d 'wanted' way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

Yup dear.... me too... i would love to see someone opposite him other than Niru.... someone like Anjali....... hmmmmmmmmm.......... gosh she's perfect for that role....... We just cant leave Anjali out of our mind na, I was thinking the same too! I so wish she is roped to play opposite to him! They would rock the show!!Embarrassed   yup dear.... they are so perfect....... Blushing....

I want to see something like Kapil struggling to decide whom to root for...... whether to help Chandu in getting his love....... or whether to hold him against Albela..... but ultimately chooses over Chandu......  and helps him in all possible ways.......  This such a superb idea!Wink hehe yes.... as Kapil said seeing Chandu's sad face he gets emotional.... Wink
LOL

and i also want to know what past does Sarja have..... as one article of Kapil mentioned that Sarja's past will come after a point of time....... i'm really iking the actress who's playing Kapil's mom...... she is so sweet...... despite all his wrong doings she loves Sarja..... Yes, he must have been a good son, but due to some events, he must have turned this way, if he was bad everyone would have hated not just his dad!! agreed dear..... some incident should have taken place which made him so negative... ConfusedOuch

Suju, you can add it from the creations gallery, there are many beautiful things!Embarrassed yup i already have all Kaps creations saved in my Pc... Embarrassed.... will surely put one soon... Tongue

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 February 2011 at 10:10am

smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suranji

hi everyone .. just had a glance at wat everyone ws sayin
hiiii suranji....... Huggreat to see you here... Big smile
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suranji

I wudn't mind sarja ging d 'wanted' way

Neither would I!!Embarrassed
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

[QUOTE=sujji0609]Yup dear.... me too... i would love to see someone opposite him other than Niru.... someone like Anjali....... hmmmmmmmmm.......... gosh she's perfect for that role....... We just cant leave Anjali out of our mind na, I was thinking the same too! I so wish she is roped to play opposite to him! They would rock the show!!Embarrassed   yup dear.... they are so perfect....... Blushing....  I absolutely want that...yes yes absolutely ..........and perhaps this time Anjali with  shorter or curly hair and a bit of ego Embarrassed
I

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjismiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

all right....so lets start predicting good things....in future what do you think and want to happen to Sarje Rao.........???????????????????
like Rosh said I want Sarja to be a kind hearted criminalTongue....... like the way they showed him on 9th feb......LOL.... i want to know why did he change so much that he's against his own father...... ConfusedEmbarrassed....  his bond with his mother, brother & sister well explored.......Big smileeven on 9th feb... it seemed he loves his father too as he decided to leave the bike there and asked Chandu to drop him....... Cry

sudhalata1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index