Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 135)

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Yup agreed.... i really wonder where others are....... ConfusedOuch I guess a PM would do..But who all are missing?Confused

it was you and Lata dii who gave me the idea of making it my ringtone.WinkLOL.. Hehehehehe How could we not...I already had it as my ring tone!Embarrassed

Suju, I see you changed your DP again!Wink I know its irresistible these days!Wink But You could put a siggie or Avi na?Ermm Just a suggestion, don't mind me!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Sumi, More than everyone you hated him the most..because somewhere within us we believed that our Purana wala Yudi would return. did it ever occur to anyone that i showed so much hatred because i wanted it to be wrong the most? how many sideways did i gave to make that puranawala you-know-who come back but sigh never happenedOuch..................

May be others are just busy Ermm Or they might not have imagine?Shocked I am busy too.....i dnt hv imagine...so what? i still have IF, i have YT, I still love to talk about you-know-who...no dear...that storylines really caused kaps a lot, literary a lot ...anyways let bygones be bygones...am so happy to se new faces to fill up here......amnam, Prianka, mariam, and zeshia.............sort of made me feel gud againBig smile

Suju, Ah!! That's a nice boss! Waise that's my ring tone too!!Wink you girls are impossible LOL

smiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yup dear.... me too... i would love to see someone opposite him other than Niru.... someone like Anjali....... hmmmmmmmmm.......... gosh she's perfect for that role.......

I want to see something like Kapil struggling to decide whom to root for...... whether to help Chandu in getting his love....... or whether to hold him against Albela..... but ultimately chooses over Chandu......  and helps him in all possible ways....... 

and i also want to know what past does Sarja have..... as one article of Kapil mentioned that Sarja's past will come after a point of time....... i'm really iking the actress who's playing Kapil's mom...... she is so sweet...... despite all his wrong doings she loves Sarja.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121usmrasulRoshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Yup agreed.... i really wonder where others are....... ConfusedOuch I guess a PM would do..But who all are missing?Confused Faiza , Suranji , Lata di & Purva.Smile..... and i just recollected that Juna di and Darshu di are out...... so they won't come...Ouch

it was you and Lata dii who gave me the idea of making it my ringtone.WinkLOL.. Hehehehehe How could we not...I already had it as my ring tone!Embarrassed

Suju, I see you changed your DP again!Wink I know its irresistible these days!Wink But You could put a siggie or Avi na?Ermm Just a suggestion, don't mind me!Embarrassed not at all dear.Smile..... hehe yes.... especially his expressions.......WinkLOLi'll try that for sure....... Embarrassed

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 February 2011 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Sumi, More than everyone you hated him the most..because somewhere within us we believed that our Purana wala Yudi would return. did it ever occur to anyone that i showed so much hatred because i wanted it to be wrong the most? how many sideways did i gave to make that puranawala you-know-who come back but sigh never happenedOuch..................YES!! It did occur to us, what did you think we were praying? But you know the worst part there was if we predict the worst, we would get more worse track!!

May be others are just busy Ermm Or they might not have imagine?Shocked I am busy too...I did not tell that you weren't, may other issues beyond coming to I-F, like Kiran di, she just left I-F because of her kids studies!Embarrassed.....i dnt hv imagine...so what? i still have IF, i have YT, I still love to talk about you-know-who...no dear...that storylines really caused kaps a lot, literary a lot ...anyways let bygones be bygones...am so happy to se new faces to fill up here......amnam, Prianka, mariam, and zeshia.............sort of made me feel gud againBig smileOh Yep, the new ones are always welcome!Big smile

Suju, Ah!! That's a nice boss! Waise that's my ring tone too!!Wink you girls are impossible LOL You Bet!!LOL

smiley121sujji0609

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Yup dear.... me too... i would love to see someone opposite him other than Niru.... someone like Anjali....... hmmmmmmmmm.......... gosh she's perfect for that role....... We just cant leave Anjali out of our mind na, I was thinking the same too! I so wish she is roped to play opposite to him! They would rock the show!!Embarrassed

I want to see something like Kapil struggling to decide whom to root for...... whether to help Chandu in getting his love....... or whether to hold him against Albela..... but ultimately chooses over Chandu......  and helps him in all possible ways.......  This such a superb idea!Wink

and i also want to know what past does Sarja have..... as one article of Kapil mentioned that Sarja's past will come after a point of time....... i'm really iking the actress who's playing Kapil's mom...... she is so sweet...... despite all his wrong doings she loves Sarja..... Yes, he must have been a good son, but due to some events, he must have turned this way, if he was bad everyone would have hated not just his dad!!

Suju, you can add it from the creations gallery, there are many beautiful things!Embarrassed

smiley121sujji0609

suranji Goldie
suranji
suranji

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hi everyone .. just had a glance at wat everyone ws sayin

smiley121sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
all right....so lets start predicting good things....in future what do you think and want to happen to Sarje Rao.........???????????????????

smiley121sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index