Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 134)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

LOL Sumi, that's just because you hated You know Who!! Whatever he did was all wrong Tongue as if I am the only one who felt that way!!!!!!!Confused there are still fans who hated You-know-who so much that they are not back at Sarje Rao yet ......and might not be either........its a tough nut to crack dearOuch

Hey SujuHug

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by sujji0609

sujju....lub you baby..........Hug
thanks dear.... love you too... Hug

by the way did you see Kaps part??? Tongue

Confused  why else did you think i said that i lub you ? Shockedi realised that dear... i thought you said for the link..... but was not sure whether you had seen it.... Wink so what do u think of Kaps part.... i liked his scene with Sonali especially the way he said "kya re Sonali.."EmbarrassedWink

I liked just when he looked back at balcony when Sonali called...look-wise awesome
Embarrassed... yup actually am liking his look...... he looks kinds cute at the same time tough.... Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

he is the best. I love his new hairstyle.

you are one of the very rare ones who like that maybe...because most of us find ;lots and lots of hair in his head but "style" najar nahi aati LOL
but yes, the hairdo or lets say hair-un-do suits his role terrifically Big smile
I know thats not a hairstyle because we can see random hair  flying here and there but I find it really hot and sexy. I dont want him to cut his hair.LOL

sshhhhhh...shhhhhhShocked not so loud, Darshudi might mind,Confused after all she feels only she has the right to say such stuff....might mind new competition Ermm ROFL

jokes apart, glad you feel that way...suddenly he looks much younger too...and  there was a time when i thought thats not possible
who is Darshu?? Aww she most be the biggest fan of him. I dont mind if she sush me up.Big smile
Yeah he looks really young, hot and handsome.LOL Anyone jealousLOL 
hehehe yup she is one of his biggest fans....... and there are strong contenders besides her for the title of biggest Kapil fan..... WinkLOL

yup dear...... he is looking young and smart....... aww just love him..... Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjismiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Suju, LOL You do have guts!!LOLhehehe you should have seen my boss faceLOLLOL... but he let me go today thankfully.... D'oh

You don't have holidays on Saturday? Oh! I guess the year end torture! nope dear i always  have articles on saturday....Ouch
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Sumi, More than everyone you hated him the most..because somewhere within us we believed that our Purana wala Yudi would return.

May be others are just busy Ermm Or they might not have imagine?

Suju, Ah!! That's a nice boss! Waise that's my ring tone too!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
yup dear agreed we all hated Yudi during Bhootni track because we were tired seeing his character always having a memory loss...... but by that time we had all started liking an actor named Kapil...... and that's basically the reason why we are here to cheer him as Sarje Rao...

Even Kapil said the same thing in this interview there are times when some fans don't accept the hero in any role other than the one they loved him...... to be frank even i used to feel the same thing...... but now look at me am actually loving him more as Sarja Rao...... one thing i know for sure he already has grey shades..... so even if he does something evil... it's his character.... so no false illusions built.... the way i had in my mind for Yudi..... as puranawala Yudi was the ultimate lover....

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 February 2011 at 9:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23andromeda_kiasuranjismiley121usmrasulRoshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Yup agreed.... i really wonder where others are....... ConfusedOuch

it was you and Lata dii who gave me the idea of making it my ringtone.WinkLOL..
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Suju, Yep, We loved the actor named Kapil...he just gave his best shot always be it the bakwasest track! Don't remind me of bhootni leaves a bad taste!Censored

What here I want is Sarja is like a kind hearted Criminal..just if some one to tame this guy!! Then he could do wonders...You know I've been wondering if they could show an interesting love story and another girl of course -Not Niru!! I don't want the bhai bahi relationship to be doomed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121usmrasulsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index