Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 (Page 118)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Hey Zeisha143_MBG,

Welcome to the thread!! Big smile  Welcome to the thread Zeisha143 and the more the merrier in Kapil's Fan Club

Darsh, Happy and Safe Journey!! Will surely miss you. Meet you on Monday!!  Yes Darshu have a good time at the wedding and come soon as we will miss u!!!!

Guys, what an amazing episode it was!! Haye! Day Dreaming I loved Kapil's acting/dialogue delivery!! Now, thinking of learning Marathi!!LOL  Rosh your comment is making me desperate to watch Kaps in this show but until I get home I dont have access to it-  abt learning Marathi Darshu can help u there dear....Thumbs Up

Any teachers free?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjisujji0609

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hume bhi sikhna hain marathi. I love the brother bond alot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Tried to make a video Siggie!! I think it turned to be the worst ever Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjisudhalata1sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
What a rocking episodeDay Dreaming... from start to end.... Kapil was awesomeCoolDay Dreaming.... what an attitudeLOL..... gosh i was in splits with his comments.ROFL.. he was telling Chandu is like a rocket..Wink..... but i felt he was more like a rocket on fireDancingParty....... what expressions.Blushing........ simply superbHeart........ his dialogue delivery is really goodStar...  gosh he smiles so much in every sceneBlushing....... sigh mar jaava.......!!!Day DreamingBlushingHeart! you know what my tuition teacher also became his fan after watching him yesterdayTongue....... she would often wonder why i was so nuts about himBlushing....... but after seeing him yesterdayShocked...... she said now i know the reason why you are so crazyLOL.LOL......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Usma... sorry dear.... totally hectic schedule.... so am unable to post all the pics...... here's a small set of pics of the fight sequence...  will post the rocking yesterday episode pics after some time.....

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Darshu dii... will surely miss you....
happy and a safe journey
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

What a rocking episodeDay Dreaming... from start to end.... Kapil was awesomeCoolDay Dreaming.... what an attitudeLOL..... gosh i was in splits with his comments.ROFL.. he was telling Chandu is like a rocket..Wink..... but i felt he was more like a rocket on fireDancingParty....... what expressions.Blushing........ simply superbHeart........ his dialogue delivery is really goodStar...  gosh he smiles so much in every sceneBlushing....... sigh mar jaava.......!!!Day DreamingBlushingHeart! you know what my tuition teacher also became his fan after watching him yesterdayTongue....... she would often wonder why i was so nuts about himBlushing....... but after seeing him yesterdayShocked...... she said now i know the reason why you are so crazyLOL.LOL......

Jai ho tumhare teacher ki..................even my bachhas are crazy abt his new look

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjidarshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Good one RoshClapClapClapClapClapClapkeep them commingSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index