Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smiley121

Remember the character she played as reena in rkab.i would love to see her behaving with the same attitude towards kapil πŸ˜›

would be gr8 to see the clash between attitudes and they slowly emerge as love πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

wow that would be awesome smileyπŸ˜ƒ....... rani in rina avataar was fabulous.... she was looking great in those skirts.... 😳
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
err...i said i found Chandni whistle part a bit slow...i didnt complain about the actress......she seems good....

Anjali in such character ...well she needs to improve if she ever gets chance...the Rina avatar was n't as well portraye as it could be....she needed to be a bit more dark showed and made up and more nose-up....

coming back to reality now...what "Job" do you think Sarje makes others do?  drugs, smuggling, stealing....what?????????? thats still a mystery so what do you girls think?
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sumi u never complained about that girl.πŸ˜’  

i dont think he involves in drugs and smuggling......he is doing maar - peet to get money and getting tax for others properties πŸ˜ˆ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I think he is not giving jobs of that kind.... if you notice the boy who was beaten was dressed up as a security guard... which means he gives good jobs only... but the problem is those men get less salary and on top of it Sarje wants a commission...
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

i meant sholay's basanti if she comes in a modern avatar

i meant that only.... i was just trying to explain the character of Basanti to Usma... 😊
usmrasul thumbnail

sumi u never complained about that girl.πŸ˜’  i didnt..in fact in that girls scenes, i found Arjun a bit slow in giving expressions too....so since am not complaining about Arjun, why would i complain about her? but yes, she needs to shape up some complex expressions like fear, worry...things as such...in rona-dhona scenes she is just as good as any other tv serial actresses..................and i like that she is so subtle in romantic scenes,........ i mean the way every others get so glued on first eye-lock is damn irritating...as if girls falls in love at first sight to any man who saves herπŸ˜•..........that nervous uneasiness was realistic i felt...but i can hardly hear what she is saying...too mild low voice

i dont think he involves in drugs and smuggling......he is doing maar - peet to get money and getting tax for others properties πŸ˜ˆ yes, but then what "Job" he gives to others? or does they also do maar-pit and get paisa for him? πŸ˜•

usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

I think he is not giving jobs of that kind.... if you notice the boy who was beaten was dressed up as a security guard... which means he gives good jobs only... but the problem is those men get less salary and on top of it Sarje wants a commission...

thnx sujju for explaining...hmm thats must be it...........................
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sumi i agree with all u said about niru.......

sujji how a gangster could get goodjob for others?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

thnx sujju for explaining...hmm thats must be it...........................

yes dear... i really feel he's not into those kind of illegal things like smuggling and all😳...... in fact he doesn't seem to be into drinking too.... πŸ˜›... if you see that boy scene with Sarja.... it seemed that boy was very young and he wanted a job to take care of his family but at the same he wanted to complete his education too so he was telling Sarja that he won't be able to give him the commission........ 😊... i would have loved if Sarja had dealt with him in a different way..... and stressed on education like his real self... 😳.... but then thik hai we will get to see something new to his character again.... so i'm fine with it... πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sumi i agree with all u said about niru.......

sujji how a gangster could get goodjob for others?

according to me smiley he's not exactly a total gangster.... if you notice he's not totally into bad things.... if that had been the case then the another police would not have asked him to help his nephew for a job.... his character seems to be like someone who doesn't know to differentiate between good and bad.... he wants to do good but in his own way something which is not acceptable by all and that too provided if he gets an incentive like commission..... 
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago