Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone.......................
so no kapil!!!!!!!!!! i started and restarted my pc 15 times last night and 10 times this morning  just to find that there has been no kapil yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sigh
usmrasul thumbnail
Hey...kapils new photo..he looks very funny..really...i mean am laughing too hard seeing his pose .........enjoy

Television actor Kapil Nirmal poses during his recent visit to city on February 08, 2011 for the promotions of his latest television soap "Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna" on NDTV Imagine.

Image Id 214112
Credit : (Source: The Times Of India Group)
BCCL
Photograph Date: : 08/02/2011 (tentative)

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was waking up  till 12:30 yesterday night to read the updates and got this news πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

no sumi he looks so sweet like a baby [ only face not bicepsπŸ˜³πŸ˜›] thanks for the posting the picture a big hug for u πŸ€—
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi smiley and sumi .. kapil does look sweet na . he actually posed for this pic lol .. but it does show a nice side of him ,,,

wonder hw darsh di's wedding is going on .. also I'm wondering wether a certain person who went for a wedding never returned ...
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ smiley 121 .. I'm returning after a long time .. so I can't remember names so well .. did u happen to tell ur real name to me ??

If not .. if u don't mind me asking .. what is ur actual name .. pm me if u don't want to type publicly .. tc dear
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah suranji he looks so sweet.....seems like he has given the pose and sweet smile for us his fans πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³ Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Siranji....a certain someone who went for a wedding.........i smtimes wonder whether that person went to attend wedding or went to wed.................................

but i still find the picture funny.πŸ˜›
Roshni. thumbnail
πŸ˜† Sumi, I find the pic funny too because he gave a "Yudi" wala pose in Sarja look 🀣

BTW, Hey all!!! πŸ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail
what would be a "Sarje" wala  Pose Rosh?
playing with a dagger as if he is about to stab somebody? πŸ˜›
Roshni. thumbnail
Erm, yes...With guns, knives and a bike probably!!πŸ˜†