Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Roshni.

@All: Don't you think we are expecting really too much? I really hope the CVs understand what the audiences want and shape up Kapil's role accordingly!!

I do think we are expecting too much? but that's what we always do, and thats what we never get....so its an open secret now...so as long as some of us can get some khusiya out of expecting this and that, maybe there's no harm........................let CVs be in CVs place..............
darshana23 thumbnail
Kaps ki entry ke waqt .... No live updates........
I will try to do in breaks but thats only if I m normal πŸ˜‰
sudhalata1 thumbnail

OYE!!! Yeh try kya hota hai?😲 Are you by any chance thinking of watching and giving the "live update"?πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ koi try nahiπŸ˜•.....tumhe likhna padega

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

hmm...but i really dnt see the story...it has enough material to continue 6 month but after that am not sure how much....if it keeps on being a  simple love story format it  will be hard to make a Sarje Rao important enough in long term

anyways, first let him enterπŸ˜ƒ

you know Usma... this show has very good potential with the way it has brought about all the characters.....  they are all effective.... Kaps character also has lots of importance... be it with grey shades or white.... he's the only character i find there who has a chance to explore both sides... so good for Kapil and us....

agreed.... i want this entry effect of Kaps to continue for a lifetime in this show and i'm really happy with the creatives that they are giving great footage for his character...... and also providing him with an awesome BG....

by the way friends can anyone get that audio of Kapil's BG???
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I will try to do in breaks but thats only if I m normal πŸ˜‰we will tell ur husband to sit with a glass of water...jaise hi hosh gum ho jayenge ....thapak se paani  maarengeπŸ˜‰

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I will try to do in breaks but thats only if I m normal πŸ˜‰

Finally, you confessed that you are abnormal 🀣
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@All: Don't you think we are expecting really too much? I really hope the CVs understand what the audiences want and shape up Kapil's role accordingly!!

i do feel they'll explore his character well... as they sure know one thing.... if they lose track of his character we Kapil fans will give it a darn....
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
@sujji, need to do experiment with youtube clip Rosh provided to get audio of it............

U all r putting so much pressure....... Nanhi si jaan ka khayal karo πŸ˜”
Roshni. thumbnail
@Suju, I've got the BG music, par kahaan pe upload karun? you say zshare doesn't work for you right?
darshana23 thumbnail

Sudha di, jab puri aag samne ho to chullu bhar pani se kya asar hoga πŸ˜‰