~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
thnx di............its just i will be awake till 12 anyway so if i could see at least his part ....................
sujji I am not sure... some of the places from clips looked like it to be Dadar station.... but some portion were depicting that they shot at Set....
Originally posted by usmrasul

thnx di............its just i will be awake till 12 anyway so if i could see at least his part ....................
aww Usma....  can you tell me how to do it.... maybe i can give it a try.... 😊

i'm sure tomorrow will be his day.... so i'm sure he'll be there in all parts.... 😊
I know the biggest surprise of all.........

maybe 2mro, they wont show kapil at all 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 just imagine all of our faces when they do that...priceless............

Originally posted by darshana23

sujji I am not sure... some of the places from clips looked like it to be Dadar station.... but some portion were depicting that they shot at Set....
actually i felt everything seemed to remind me of Dadar😊... but then i have been only thrice to Dadar... so not sure... πŸ˜•
arrrggggghhhhh.... That pesimistic sumi again...😑😑😑😑😑
do you know how much I hate her πŸ˜ˆ

I know the biggest surprise of all.........

maybe 2mro, they wont show kapil at all 🀣 just imagine all of our faces when they do that...priceless............

hehehhehee Usma.... god you are too funny... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Itna bada loss woh log nahin kar paayenge.... πŸ˜‰.... don't worry Kaps is sure to come... 😳
Originally posted by darshana23

arrrggggghhhhh.... That pesimistic sumi again...😑
do you know how much I hate her πŸ˜ˆ

no i dont...how much? πŸ˜•

but you have to agree....wont that be a surprise? a bit more shock than surprise but yet surprise...right? πŸ₯±
dont worry wo wala surprise to surely nahi hain

no i dont...how much? πŸ˜•

but you have to agree....wont that be a surprise? a bit more shock than surprise but yet surprise...right? πŸ₯±
diii.... it's high time you break the silenceπŸ˜†.... let Usma face the surprise.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ