~||Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread||~ Note Pg 72 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

oh that danish mahajan one?
maybe that guy is a friend (real) of his...and boys dont mind as much as we do perhaps.............................but actually if he didnt add friends than he wasnt online ..easy calculation (works most of the time)......
actually Usma... not always.... there are times when he didn't add any friend but he was available for chat.😛.... and i feel today he's in invisible mode.... so he must have delayed the act of adding friends for tomorrow or day after...... preparing for his grand entry..... 😉😆
Originally posted by sujji0609

agreed dear but whatever be it Usma😊... for now he needs approval from both the sides.... his and Anjali's end... 😭😭
sumi, proposal to wo mar hi chuka hain na.... miya-biwi to raazi hain bas ab kazzi haan kar de......... Ok, now I should stop myself discussing too much abt their personal life......

I am just concentrating on Sarje rao's entry tomorrow...
Originally posted by darshana23

sumi, proposal to wo mar hi chuka hain na.... miya-biwi to raazi hain bas ab kazzi haan kar de......... Ok, now I should stop myself discussing too much abt their personal life......

I am just concentrating on Sarje rao's entry tomorrow...

being futuristic hmmmmmmmmm............ look after seeing the epi, can you upload only his portion on youtube 2mro night?
by the way Usma... did you check up the precap of last episode which showed Kaps entry???
sumi, i will try my best.... But it takes time to get online episode...
If i am awake by that time, i will surely do that
there could be one more surprise for u all tomorrow.... but i am not 100% sure yet so not giving any info......

Originally posted by darshana23

there could be one more surprise for u all tomorrow.... but i am not 100% sure yet so not giving any info......
diii... you are making me curious.... chalega... whatever it is.... can you share with us...??😊