Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bsingapury

great kapil rock on we are with you..........and rosh great work though i have deleted most of the stuff related to RKAB but some of YUdi's great photo graph i could not delet....so if you want i can post them here.................

wow diii great to see you here.... πŸ€—

please do post the pics of Kapil diii..... πŸ˜›
darshana23 thumbnail
Beena di. plz post the photograph. i will be waiting for it...
Sujji, u r already doing a fab job
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Beena di. plz post the photograph. i will be waiting for it...
Sujji, u r already doing a fab job

aww thanks a lot diiπŸ€—.... glad you liked them... 😊
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

great kapil rock on we are with you..........and rosh great work though i have deleted most of the stuff related to RKAB but some of YUdi's great photo graph i could not delet....so if you want i can post them here.................

Beenadi...long time no see.....glad to see you here....yes do post the pics...........
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes Beena waiting for your pics and welcome to this forum - please come here regularly we miss you
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thx for the weclome Usma and SUj!!!!  It feels good to reconnect with old friends.

Regarding the show....if Kapil gets to act in the show it will be really good. He was reduced to being a show piece in RKAB in the later part. He is good an  I wish him success!!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Selling from the box

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/article1135425.ece

TV Kapil Nirmal on his new serial and the principles that guide him

Actor Kapil Nirmal

H e may be a qualified post-graduate in Marketing, but his heart is in acting. But for Kapil Nirmal, who was seen in Star Plus' Raja ki Aayegi Baraat and Zara Nach ke Dikhaa, it's not such a big leap after all. One needs marketing skills even to get a foothold in the entertainment field, he points out. Here the handsome actor, a bodybuilder and former Mr. Jaipur, takes questions on the new serial he will soon be appearing in, Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, scheduled to begin on Imagine TV from February 1, 10.30 p.m.

What is your role in the show ?

I am playing a guy who wants to be rich and wants to change the lifestyle of his family. My role has some grey shades also, but it's not a negative character. The character is intelligent and there's always something going on in his mind for his family.

What do you consider, the script or the role, when deciding to accept or reject a part in a serial?

Actually both, but what is important is what role I am going to play. Being an actor I want to do every kind of role but it should have weight. I don't want to do something which is irrelevant.

How did a marketing professional turn into an actor?

My parents wanted me to do my post-graduation. I did it in marketing, but it requires skills. When you go to someone in the (television) industry it is as if you are marketing yourself, telling them I can do this and that. Sometimes marketing is needed.

In your early days you were associated with Star Plus only, whether it was Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat or Zara Nach Ke Dikha. Now you seem to have moved on… It was an amazing experience working with Star, I loved being part of it. I will be working with them in future again.

You are a familiar face on Indian television but till now you have worked in only two serials. Why?

Playing a lead role you don't have that much time that you can do others also; you can do two reality shows simultaneously but not serials, because of the amount of time they require.

Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

Selling from the box

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/article1135425.ece

TV Kapil Nirmal on his new serial and the principles that guide him

Actor Kapil Nirmal

H e may be a qualified post-graduate in Marketing, but his heart is in acting. But for Kapil Nirmal, who was seen in Star Plus' Raja ki Aayegi Baraat and Zara Nach ke Dikhaa, it's not such a big leap after all. One needs marketing skills even to get a foothold in the entertainment field, he points out. Here the handsome actor, a bodybuilder and former Mr. Jaipur, takes questions on the new serial he will soon be appearing in, Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, scheduled to begin on Imagine TV from February 1, 10.30 p.m.

What is your role in the show ?

I am playing a guy who wants to be rich and wants to change the lifestyle of his family. My role has some grey shades also, but it's not a negative character. The character is intelligent and there's always something going on in his mind for his family.

What do you consider, the script or the role, when deciding to accept or reject a part in a serial?

Actually both, but what is important is what role I am going to play. Being an actor I want to do every kind of role but it should have weight. I don't want to do something which is irrelevant.

How did a marketing professional turn into an actor?

My parents wanted me to do my post-graduation. I did it in marketing, but it requires skills. When you go to someone in the (television) industry it is as if you are marketing yourself, telling them I can do this and that. Sometimes marketing is needed.

In your early days you were associated with Star Plus only, whether it was Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat or Zara Nach Ke Dikha. Now you seem to have moved on' It was an amazing experience working with Star, I loved being part of it. I will be working with them in future again.

You are a familiar face on Indian television but till now you have worked in only two serials. Why?

Playing a lead role you don't have that much time that you can do others also; you can do two reality shows simultaneously but not serials, because of the amount of time they require.

Thanks USma for sharing this article and this interview is very good and focussed and Kapil has answered well too.  Kapil is getting a lot of coverage in every media and that is very impressive
Wish Kapil the very best in this show and in the future
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this lovely article Usma.....

Kya baat hai back to back interviews of Kapil...  great going.... this one is really good... i wonder what he means by telling that he will be again working with Star?? is it for NB5???

Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Thanks a lot for this lovely article Usma.....

Kya baat hai back to back interviews of Kapil...  great going.... this one is really good... i wonder what he means by telling that he will be again working with Star?? is it for NB5???

Yes I am also wondering what he is talking abt - it has to be a reality show if at all.....