Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sujjii you have worked very hard and done a great job and all this single handedly so u get this๐Ÿ‘ and ๐Ÿ‘ and๐Ÿ‘  and million times over and over this๐Ÿค—
Finally u can and let me tell u that out of guilt I am offering to help u with the captions - but that is if u want my help as we have a wonderful creative team with us -  so maybe we all can help with it dear
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello all, still just we few faces at this thread...sniff.....old RKABians didnt return yet
Juna04 thumbnail
Hello My long lost friend I am here too dear
Juna04 thumbnail
We have to let them know abt this forum and specifically this thread- so maybe we can send them msgs abt it....

Kaps looks too good in every pics that Sujji uploaded and I always think that he has this face which looks very different with every small change in his appearance.
Even in NB4 every performance he looked so different-  He is so versatile in looks as well
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Usma,Juna diii  & Lata diii for your sweet comments.... I'm so happy you all liked it.....

lata diii...  This is the procedure to load pics... go to this site.... http://photobucket.com/

first create an a/c there.....

after you create an a/c.... on the top it gives an option "upload now"

click on that...  it gives a green colour option "select photos and videos..."

click on that and browse to the place where you have kept Kapil pics..... select those pics......  then the pics will get uploaded...... 

it will give you a note that the pics are uploaded....

after that there is an option albums on top... click on that...

it will give all the pics you have uploaded now.... 

then just keep the mouse cursor on each pic... don't click on that....

just keep the mouse cursor there.... it will give 4 options....like email & im, direct link, html code & img code....  click on the img code option...

you click once it states "copied".... then paste that link here at the place where we write a message[i mean where we post]..... your pic gets uploaded here on IF.....

i hope this is enough.... if you didn't get something let me know dii...Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Usma dear... that's a lovely pic of Kapil you uploaded in the pics gallery.....
Juna04 thumbnail
Yes Usma it is a nice pic of Kaps and it was before RKAB perhaps....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Juna diii i was thinking about your idea... can you tell me of a situation where Kapil portrayed different expressions..... so i can group them together...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Junadi,
i mailed 10 people former RKABians who are nt yet in this thread....so lets see if they respond........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Junadi,
i mailed 10 people former RKABians who are nt yet in this thread....so lets see if they respond........

that's great Usma...

shall we tell some of FB frds too as they were really eager to know about Kapil's show???๐Ÿ˜Š

and i was just thinking we haven't made a member list to this appreciation thread..... is there any way we can make it now???๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago