Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

MIK Completes A Year On Twitter - Party Begins!

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
user posted image

There are things called Blessings
There are chances called Golden Opportunities
There are moments called Memories
When all of them come together, we call it 27th January 2010!!!
Didn't realize what's so special today?
Let us describe....
When we got a Blessing in disguise....it's a disguise because we had never imagined what we have been bestowed with!!
When chances turned into Golden Opportunities and for some of us 'Opportunities of a Lifetime' !!
When some moments, which other might have remained ordinary, became precious memories which will be cherished forever!!

Its the same day today, just a year has flown by.
Yes, its MIK's first Anniversary on Twitter
365 days ago on 27th Jan 2010, he gave his fans a very very special present by joining the social networking website and what all has followed is known to one and all!!
MIK joined Twitter last year on the same day as today and has been very active on it.
He, being the sweetheart that he so is, has connected with his fans from world over and strengthened the bond of Love and Respect that we have for him.
Inspite of his crazy work schedules he has always made it a point to interact with us.
He is an extremely down-to-earth, very very humble and simple person...a True GEM Mashallah!!!
We had always known of it But MIK Official Twitter Page made us experience it personally!!
His uncomplicated, simple but supremely charming persona came alive and visible in the way he wrote and tweeted.

Be it his tweets which gave insights about his day's plans, sleeping habits, things he loves to do, likes, dislikes.....his fav songs, fav cricketers
His never-grow-less love for food(we know when Sneha Di made palak chicken and Biryani)...his happiness to relish a pizza after days and latest being his fav Tomato Chicken cooked by his Mom ...adorable is just one of the many words coming in mind awwwww
His super chilled out attitude with his fans...caring sometimes, sometimes cute, sometimes playful, sometimes lovely but always Honest!!
All his messages have been straight from his love0046.gif and have had nothing fake with them
He has given us many good advises and shown the right path.
Be it creating awareness about Video Piracy as it is a 'Big time chori', warning the world against Drugs, motivating us to go less on bursting crackers on Diwali and instead feeding the poor and needy on festivals, or highlighting the power of Du'a, Rights of Women in Islam or lashing at a BMW wala spitting pan masala on the road...we have been told all by him.
Whether it was sharing his excitement on his first fast in Ramadan or his joy on 'Eeeeiiidddd'..we have felt important
We could sense his kid-like excitement on meeting his fav actress Namrata Shirodkar and his 'fav dog in the world-Vitu'

Along with everything else ,Iq has taught us a whole new set of vocabulary...which have been well-incorporated by most of us :P
Do u know that saying 'Congratulations' is so 10th Century lol
The latest, coolest word is Khangratulations!!!
Raining Cats and Dogs is never allowed to say now on...whenever it rains heavy u should say 'Whatt Jabba Jabb Baarish mann!!'
We have realized there are different kind of hugs...as 'Chill wala hug and more'
To finish off a pizza portion is more like 'Peloed a pizza'
And those proud BlackBerry owners are little aware of the fact that they own a 'Kaala Berry' hehehehe
MIK is a Rockkstarrr in all senses and his presence on twitter has sealed the phrase..
His kind jestures have given his fans true memories to cherish!!!
He is like a friend out there for all of us,with whom we can share anything and we know that he is listening.
He has been very very very sweet to respond to our messages to him and how!! Its like that we have won a contest called 'Spend a Day with MIK' cos we stick to twitter to read his daily updates of tweets and pictures...
We leave home in the morning with him,arrive on shoot,play 'shooting shooting'..get to know his lineup for shoot of the day,get hungry,thirsty,crave for hot coffee at midnight,and packup with him to go back on a boat ride...what more we get to see how the night sea waer looks like,first hand.
We wish and pray that May Allah Bless him with more energy,lots of good health,success and prosperity.May he keeps tweeting in just the wonderful way he does...forever!!Aameen
Iq ,we your fans will alwayssss there for you
All eyes and ears for Mohammad Iqbal Khan on Twitter

Follow him on www.twitter.com/Miqbalkhan
Proud of you Iq....wayy to go Rockstarrr

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22monaghoshjakrdiya_snowLadyZaib-Ria-Darine1980CHIPPEDCUPnycsweetie.Jiya.Real.MadridP.Kamaljit.SeanLimitLessFan

myworld.22 Senior Member
myworld.22
myworld.22

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
yay yay party time
Khangratulation..its to short to say only thanku to MIK...he has done alot for his fans....i still remeber the day when the admins annouced that iq is officially on twitter i couldn't control myself frm shouting and jumping all over my house....Time flies there are so many memories which i'll cherish for my whole life...hope he tweets forever and ever! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr-Ria-LadyZaib*4rom heaven*

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I totally agree Iqra...he made 2010 unforgettable for his fans!!

I still remember his very first tweet...Something like...
"Its all about the rising sun"

And still clearly remember how excited i was when i got his first DM...i couldn't take my eyes off the screen!!!! Day Dreaming

Where are other MIK fans? Come and join in the fun...share your most fav tweets by him, and your experience on receiving the first tweet by him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

LadyZaib IF-Rockerz
LadyZaib
LadyZaib

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yayyy party time..where is the music where is da food..awesome sweet post..yes he is a gem of person mash wish him all da best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr*4rom heaven*

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
awesome , party time .............. love him loads

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr*4rom heaven*

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Wow, didn't know, love u MIK, u r the best ! Some one said party ? But, I'm complately a party animal .

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 27 January 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr-Ria-*4rom heaven*

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Ameen, Ameen, Ameen.... he deserves everything and even more! Thanks MIK for keeping your fans so close to your biggggg heart, we love you sooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Wish to see you on screen for ever and ever and ever !!!!!

*4rom heaven*

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

yayyy party time..where is the music where is da food..awesome sweet post..yes he is a gem of person mash wish him all da best...

You asked for music!!! I give you dancing MIK!! Dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5oKROAOLIs  (Youtube code not working for meConfused)
Anyone here to party people?

Edited by *4rom heaven* - 27 January 2011 at 2:52pm

jakr

Go to top