Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

She will find weakness and hurt him! (Page 2)

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yeah yaar if arjun gets hurt too much iw otn eb able to handle.. he is already so much hurted because of the cirumstances with rashi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
arjun needs to be taught a lesson from arohi

AnkitaKaran

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

At the end arohi said she wants  to know arjuns weakness ( in my eyes its arohi) hehee
but i think something in the drawer!!..
Im damn sure she will find his weakness.. and use it against him.. to hurt him!!
but i think she will hurt him soo much!!!! licause it will be somethign very emotional or osemthing.. like very important to the story (no he wont give her divorce)
but hurt so much that he will change, he wont try to take revenge or be rude... e will just ignore her.. wont be at home  much and all.. and than i h ope arohi will realise that she went to far.. and will miss THE ARJUN..
and hope to see than an apologize
Count me too on that... It might be a possibility...But the pre-cap looks promising...Hope to see a good romantic scene between Arjuhi

Mina_T

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index