India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

She will find weakness and hurt him!

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
At the end arohi said she wants  to know arjuns weakness ( in my eyes its arohi) hehee
but i think something in the drawer!!..
Im damn sure she will find his weakness.. and use it against him.. to hurt him!!
but i think she will hurt him soo much!!!! licause it will be somethign very emotional or osemthing.. like very important to the story (no he wont give her divorce)
but hurt so much that he will change, he wont try to take revenge or be rude... e will just ignore her.. wont be at home  much and all.. and than i h ope arohi will realise that she went to far.. and will miss THE ARJUN..
and hope to see than an apologize

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.arshi_forever9arshraviPriyaThakur..Ananya..Cess-tanu111a-medz-love_kukikishubediTheMummy_LeAbbaAnkitaKaranpayal_4desigrl05ASALUV

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
aarohi is only KAMZORI which arjun has otherwise arjun is a tuff guy no one can hurt him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

At the end arohi said she wants  to know arjuns weakness ( in my eyes its arohi) hehee
Im damn sure she will find his weakness.. and use it against him.. to hurt him!!
but i think she will hurt him soo much!!!! licause it will be somethign very emotional or osemthing.. like very important to the story (no he wont give her divorce)
but hurt so much that he will change, he wont try to take revenge or be rude... e will just ignore her.. wont be at home  much and all.. and than i h ope arohi will realise that she went to far.. and will miss THE ARJUN..

I second u on that. I too think she's gonna get his weakness from the drawer secret which might be very very special to Arjun and very close to his heart. Arohi might hurt him for her revenge but in the process Arjun would get immensely hurt. Instead of being strong he might breakdown and then, Arohi might realize how much she has hurt Arjun and can start feeling emotionally attached to him.

@surpatel: I agree that Arjun is a really strong person but according to me some emotions are such that when tried to be exploited it can hurt the strongest person to the maximum, for eg. his orphanage or his loneliness. I have always believed that people who seem to be the strongest, are more vulnerable to emotions that others.

I just hope Arjun doesn't get hurt much and in a way that he would be able to handle himself and not breakdown completely.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorasimplyharsaku1122KhaLidaHtanu111aAnkitaKaranwida

ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetestcoolestAnkitaKaran

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
True, I also think arohi is his kamzori .. But ufff the precap is just Day Dreaming

AnkitaKaran

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
even i think the same i made a post too on it do check it wida

AnkitaKaran

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i think soo im guessing therer is something in the drawerrr and tht can be arjun;s weakness

AnkitaKaran

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i agree with u.....it wud be reallly nyc track to watch...wit their superb acting....i just wish she doesnt hurt him tooo much...but wen she realises her mistake it will be grt....it will be her turn to prove her love....

wida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index