Laagi Tujhse Lagan

tasha ka phone conversation kab hoga?

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys, Aaj mujhe bahut gussa aa raha h,
yeh cv's ko kya ho gaya h? ek to hamari jaan beech m ataki hui h or upar se yeh cv's serial ko drag karne m lage huye hain.
mai kitni besabri se ltl ka intzaar kar rahi thi saare kiye karaye par paani pher diya. aaj k special day(ann. of mishal's entry in ltl) ko aur special banane k bajaye dekho kya kar diya. kam se kam precap m to kuch special dikha sakte the.
waise aaj nakku ka sherni roop kuch jyada hi over ho gaya (aakhir humare dutta ki wife jo h).
i just hope k kal yeh phone conversation jaroor ho jaaye.fingers crossed.
gud ni8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey priya...
Iam also angrey like you...
I hope they show us tommrow the call scene....but i think it will be shown as last scene...keh monday ko sahi phone conversation hoga....
you are looking new in the forum....welcome :)

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maine toh hope karna hi chod diya hai
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Surely they will show 2morrow that the phone rings and Nakku goes and picks up the phone ........ and epi ends......... we will hav to wait till Monday fr the phone convo...........
Hoping that nxt saturday we may hav a mahaepi to show tasha reunion.........
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priya, naina, rubal, usha, lyk u guys i was also waiting for TaSha's phn convo bt we didnt see it today nor i m hoping to see it tomorow, bt lyk many i also thinks that it vl be a cliffhanger for tomorow. Par koi nah doston, sabar karo, sabar ka phal meetha hota hai.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Surely they will show 2morrow that the phone rings and Nakku goes and picks up the phone ........ and epi ends......... we will hav to wait till Monday fr the phone convo...........

Hoping that nxt saturday we may hav a mahaepi to show tasha reunion.........

@ usha... even i feel it would be that way...
oh i wd b happy if Saturday special wd be nex week but i think they may keep it for 12th...... luks like they may end chaskar track within two weeks....
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    Jab hamaaare baal pakjaayenge tab aayega phone scene đŸ˜¡aur yeh socho tasha ka milan ka scene kitna drag kar sakte hai,  shaayad june tak hojaana chahiye. 
   đŸ’”Colours nor the CVs r interested in what we feel for the show, when they r least bothered for any sort of promo what will they care for any sort of anniversary whether it was LTL annivy or new year or now the main character meetg anniversary.  All the excitement we had for the events has gone down the drain nd we have to just wait n watch for the dragfest to be over. So i'm now better prepared not to have any sort of expectations for anything whatsoever.