India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

guari sudharjao plzzzzzzz

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
really wat the hell gauri ws doing in todays epiDeadDead . its really disgusting to see tht she is still intersted in arjun and wanted to hv stuffs wid himAngryAngry . OH GOD HOW CHEAPAngryAngry tht too in her honeymoon common gauri he is somebody's husband nw and u too r somebody's wife i knw tht u dont care 4 rajveerOuchOuch nw i think rajver too deserves someone better tht her bt i m proud of arjunClapClap he is really a good guy he didnt try to touch her though he had chance to do bt he maintained his limits LUV U BABYBig smileBig smileBig smile today i want to shout on aarohi for always questioning on his character really TUM MEI INSAAN PARAKHNA NAHIN AATA ur husband is only urs he can never try to touch another woman bcz deep in side he still luv u somewhere EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraarjun.arohi4evalove_kukiImzi

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u. Huge round of applause for Arjun for being the principled guy he is.
I hated Arohi for the part where she thought of Arjun being with another woman. C'mon Arohi open ur eyes and think abut real Arjun for once. I mean she should atleast have thought abut the Sarhali track where she was alone with Arjun and they both liked each other. If he wanted, he could have done anything with her but he maintained his limits even then and even after all that.. Arohi was ready to point a finger at his character. I would hateeee Arohi if she tries to hurt Arjun emotionally like she said today, his weakness, I just hope it won't be him being an orphan and Arohi hurting him instead of supporting and understanding him.
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

I completely agree with u. Huge round of applause for Arjun for being the principled guy he is.
I hated Arohi for the part where she thought of Arjun being with another woman. C'mon Arohi open ur eyes and think abut real Arjun for once. I mean she should atleast have thought abut the Sarhali track where she was alone with Arjun and they both liked each other. If he wanted, he could have done anything with her but he maintained his limits even then and even after all that.. Arohi was ready to point a finger at his character. I would hateeee Arohi if she tries to hurt Arjun emotionally like she said today, his weakness, I just hope it won't be him being an orphan and Arohi hurting him instead of supporting and understanding him.
sometimes i think aarohi doesnt desrve a guy like arjunConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I agree with u sur. Even I think at times that may be Arohi would never ever be able to understand Arjun like he understands Arohi. She doesn't deserve a sensitive person like Arjun but then, I love Arohi too.. and I'm ready to give her a little more time to discover her true feelings, may be then we get our lovely sensitive Arohi back.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index