Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan.. Hoton se chulo tum ..mera Geet amar kar do!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]Geet comes into the drawing room n Dadi asks Geet if she has ordered all the foods...n Geet says yes..!! Dadi says..n u claim that u have made all the dishes n Geet says..but u culd have told me to make.... n Dadi says..no need...this is formality so....no need to stress....n Geet says..thanks Dadima n Dadi says..u buttering.. Geet smiles.. The ladies come..n remove the veil n bless Geet...n everyone says...such a pretty girl...never seen before beauty... what to bless her..n Dadi says..'Bless her dudo nahao.. puto phalo..'   (bathe in milk and bear children) Anne comes n says..remove veil n Dadi says first shagun...n Anne shows a set..n Geet says..its pretty..!! Anne says..glad u like it.. btw....it feels good ..when u get the company of the person u love ?? Geet says...its the best feeling n for u..i will pray to Babaji that u get same type of person..!! Anne self thot for Arjun..!! The guests gauge that food is from Sharma Halwai ......but Dadi diverts..!! LOL MSK comes n Maneet eyelock ....n all ladies say....Dulhe raja is here..n tease MSK n say u have forgotten us aunties since u grew up n MSK says no no...n says..i m leaving...!! Geet confused..[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]  Geet comes in the room..n sees MSK is asleep..!! Maneet both sleep ....glancing at each other....Ouch MSK switches off light n Geet sees n says..why u switch off?? MSK says..coz cant sleep in light.......n MSK says...in sleep..its dark so...n Geet says...so when u close eyes also its dark..so sleep n both argue..!! MSK switches light on.. Maneet turn sideways facing each other n Geet says..ur room is so cute....n this light also make the room cuter..!! MSK says..good..now sleep..n Geet says u sleep...coz i m not sleepy!. Geet sees MSK sleeping ...gets up n starts to dance..... n MSK sees....!! Geet loses balance n about to fall n MSK holds in time...eyelock..!! MSK moves closer n Geet expects a kiss...but MSK gets flashback n stops....n tells Geet..its 12am...i have to go to work early.. lets sleep..!! Geet disappointed... but goes to sleep..holding MSKs hand...[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT] MSK moves closer but stops again.....removes the hand... n self thot..if i stay near Geet..then i cant control ....myself..n gets up....n sleeps on Sofa n says..hope its morning soon n i get up before Geet...so she dunno i m on sofa..!! Next morning.. Geet gets up before MSK n sees MSK.... MSKs alarm rings..!! Geet goes to lie down...n MSK starts to get up. but Geet comes back n asks MSK why u on sofa.. MSK says...coz of the light...so..!! Geet self thot..yes he had said..n MSK says...its ok...din wanna disturb u..!! MSK tells Geet..to get breakfast ready as he is getting late..!! MSK tells Geet...try to make breakfast better...n Geet startled..!! Anne is trying out the wedding jewllery Angry. She is about to put the mangalsutra on... n Dadi comes n asks what u doing n Anne shy..n Dadi says..dun b shy...seems ur in a hurry for wedding..lets plan it..i will talk to MSK..n Anne begs not to tell MSK....n Dadi agrees..!. [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT] Geet goes to take a bath n keeps towel out intentionally.....n calls out to MSK to give the towel... n MSK comes to hand it over.. n Geet pulls MSK in n locks the door n MSK says..what u doing..dun play mischief n Geet says wont play Mischief with u then whom??  Geet (wet hair) is feeling MSKs lips n MSK has a excited expression n looks seriously at Geet... who keeps on looking fondly..  MSK tries to wriggle out but Geet blocks him.. Anne comes n calls Geet n she responds n tells MSK now..u show me..how u will go out..!!

-END-  [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT] Precap -Dadi n Anne arguing that its MSk in..n Anne says..its Geet in the bathroom n both realise that Maneet are in together n call out MSK n Geet one by one n both respond n realise that they are caught .. [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Link  (Gurti.Kash)

Link (innocent n Parisa n Dimple)

part 4

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 27 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarahcirsnehag10gujaratigirlalphieakr_jhlikra96harikashiva25mitumigitika.jasmi123Bublishsuvaaslondondiotimakeerthikarrishwetacoolinzavidity_2002AnuNTulishalinikanagubhakbhartifanNandita5ibmeem275maan13579namitasinYusLizpreeti200truthtelleroptimismhemvbsanabestTamy95naseebramansubiamanhuny.thebestmallu.crowe20hookedonGeetanjalireddyy84Rohini20my_viewamalu123bvs7691lodybahanegauranitaiaksnZeenish_KhanNikki_CanshimanshiSushaanManeetsvijaya77Chaudhrytmsprings-Urvi-MicronEvashamzu32veil_of_rosesputhAnu-AnanyaAmongthestars89-Sangs-maneet_forever9basicquestion1Dilsaymgdg_2010punjabi.princesSophia21TSharanPreethi-Premimechantefilleevasumishalini01KissTheSkyRatiGninandKyunkiImafanAngadzgirlFallen AngelSilentsoul49erFanangelic shazshalistarchase..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuAbsoluv-Kash-jnawaznivedithashonuumaaniqrarahmona_pakswehapinezz13Arwen.swan20nehara-Priti11-SahSahmd410AmoureuxSabmeratu.Soapoperasrfunprava55663rs12345cuttieesun-naaaaaaaaasuk19tinsel--aarthi--shaliniastha--Zehnaseeb--todayzstar-Mrs.MSK-ibelieveinpinkTaiyokirti_fijia2zahidGiraffidaeInfinitedreams.Manal.blackb28

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

thanks you are the best.  

this is from all the countdown buddies

Edited by kirti_fiji - 27 January 2011 at 9:02am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

itzangellzerroanjalireddyy84amzu32-Sangs-RatiGshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuneharaAbsoluvAmoureuxtodayzstar

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84RatiG-Sangs-..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharasun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvAmoureuxkirti_fijitodayzstar

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

thanks tanu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Absoluvnehara

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thnkssssss
Thnks 4m
sofiya
simona
veronica
shalini
sangi
kirti, azmataaz..

Edited by todayzstar - 27 January 2011 at 9:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuneharaAbsoluvkirti_fiji

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amzu32-Sangs-shaliniasthaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuneharaAbsoluvkirti_fijitodayzstar

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Thanks Tannu!
swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

thanks Tanu..

Go to top