India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Thanda Thanda Episode!! (Page 2)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
@F-raaz, as you have pointed out they have missed a most vital scene, Dutta's realisation, in fact we are all looking forward when Dutta will give Naku her due and this scene was just hurried whereas picking up a phone takes ages, what are the creatives doing???

@neets_ltl, The sad part is Bajirao has so much scope but is not given the chance, now I am running behind my schedules otherwise I would have loved to write a SS on Naku's  turning into her husband's avatar...but the problem is with Dutta virtually inactive as most of the time he is alone, the other actors cannot deliver the punch...Chaskar I understand is no Anna or Murli Sharma but he is not as bad as Seema...who is absolutely a non actor and yes yesterday Mahi also disappointed me ....give MR such a scene...and see how he executes.....that is the difference the subtle expressions missing on Mahi's face.....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Why did she wear the vest...i mean taking his old gun which is he keeps because he had used it for his first killings might be momentuous enough but that vest and tikka thing was too much..also the whole riot thing was preposturous..the way riots started was hilarious it could have been better portrayed with police and media person involved...it looked like badly itched stage drama where actors were forgetting the cue...and baaji uski akal kidhar hai..dutta ki accident car mein hi chooot gai kya? ya that collision with patthar has popped the brain out..while dutta is acting supersmart now..which i love, baaji is acting like new gadha of LTL and PN..when nakku was pointing at one man instead of covering her back by pointing at the other guy he was pointing at the same fellow...me being an ardent action film fan could not help but gaffaw...

Dutta was not locked in the room in last episode the door was just pushed close nad not locked. i think...so might not be a blooper...

they need to buck up...i think instead of keep changing the directors they should change3 editor and scriptwriter..anilji is lacking the whooomph too....kya hua anil ji...?
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Shilpi personally I liked the vest and the tika part....yes I will be honest with you but somehow Mahi could not execute the scene, the  silent determination was missing in her eyes...they were not expressive enough...imagine MR in a similar scene...the editing and the direction of the episode was also pathetic....

Edited by tintiny - 28 January 2011 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1

Go to top