Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Thanda Thanda Episode!!

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Why do I feel the episode is 'thanda' and lacks the tension of something important is going to happen...power packed incidents but the sting is missing...as if you are watching boxing match between two lifeless bodies....Confused

On top of it bloopers after bloopers...how did Dutta get out of the room, how did he manage to free himself from the confinement?  Naku opens the box and it has pistol...kaha se aya because Dutta never left his house without his weapons....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrOuch

The pacing of the sequences and the execution is not right...imagine a girl who never held a pistol is re-incarnating herself in her husband's avatar and going out to meet his people.....WHAT A SCENE IT COULD HAVE BEEN....wowow...what would have Nakusha felt...if I imagine it, I am getting goosebumps...but alas it was ruined with bloopers and too many flashbacks....and the last scene...how Naku faced the mob....what is wrong with Mahi....such an important scene and such thanda performance????.Confused....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Dead....areh you are coming towards the end of this track...please just boost it up.....on top of it the execution is too slow, the character actors have no role to play, Bajirao has virtually turned into a puppet....Baji gadi nikal....when I hear this dialogue I want to slap Naku...areh fasten your seatbelts creaitves...fasten it tight......your thoughts friends, Love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 27 January 2011 at 9:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vanita22dikuloloKavitaDRchitrakshgeetarshi_forever9neets_ltlPooja_219mozart66WanderbugmIsHeZ.x

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
The pistol that Nakku takes from his cupboard is an old pistol that Dutta had used and he had shown it to her in a previous episode (I think 24th March) and talked of how much it reminds him of all the people he shot. It is an old one..he does not use it now, so he would not have taken that pistol with him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82dramagocelestaeskavitha08left_foreverbfunofbb123mIsHeZ.xImmaculateDream

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Additionally, she has used a pistol in all the torture scenes after the first episode. Dutta himself taught her, so I didnt find that unnatural for Naku.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

merunFatima82dramagocelestaeskavitha08left_foreverbfunofbb123mIsHeZ.xImmaculateDream

reachruby88 Groupbie
reachruby88
reachruby88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
exactly thanda thand epi.kitne baar patiwadi ke niwas ko convince karna pade ga that D is alive.what this kala wantAngry.atleast could have spared her own motherDead.there was no point in dutta making a call  to PNConfused.May be just for yesterday's precap to fool us that the phone conv is going to happen today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Nakusha holding a pistol is not un-natural ...I have no objection to her holding it and it is but natural after all she is a don's wife....I always thought Dutta kept his pistol in that box for I have seen him taking it out in couple of episodes.....I have not seen 24th march episode....and if it is so then it is not a blooper, it might be a souvenir...but is it in working condition then??

Anyway my point is not the pistol as such but the lack of spark...this track is reaching its climax, the episodes should be more water tight...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepCrystal29

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Anyway my point is not the pistol as such but the lack of spark...this track is reaching its climax, the episodes should be more water tight...

It will be back soon, I have hope now, that the track is at least moving. It could have been faster, but lets give them a chance, I do have hopes of a rocking week next week :)

Fishfishbfunofbb123

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with u as well, these past few episodes have lacked a punch factor, I feel something is missing. Even with Dutta's realisation of how important Nakusha is to him, it was so hurried almost like an afterthought by Dutta. I think it should have been more dramatic, with probably a song or something, similar to the realisation scene.

To me LTL is missing the surprise factor which previous episodes had, eg during the Jagtap and Anna period, which were so interesting and unpredictable. 

Although Chaskar can be funny at times, the guy really can't act and doesn't match up like Anna did as a rival to Dutta, neither does he have the screen prescence as Jagtap did.

The number of bloopers recently is phenomenal as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Yes my issue is with Baji turning into a 'puppet' as you have said. If Naku is going to be delivering dialogues herself, then why on earth is Baji even going with her? Oh yes- it's because he is the chauffeur now! But then again, Naku can drive as well now right? I am sitting on the fence with Naku's don look today because on one hand it's ridiculous but on the other, she's just doing the best to maintain peace and keep the faith going. I wonder if VR is starting to think exactly what the whole point of his character is in the midst of all this 'Dutta kho gaya' business. They feel he isn't dead- just lost I guess...

Crystal29Fishfish

Go to top