Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

has ekta kapoor run out of ideas??? (Page 3)

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Originally posted by wida

i dont agree wiht you at all
the marriage took place becaus of a very different reason

he married her but never took her to his house!!

he dont want to live with her and take revenge .. he justw anted arohi to stay at her maayka.. so family members would be hurt every sec they saw arohi!!

he never thought that arohi would come

and arohi is not a typical biwi whoo stays.. she went there to take DIVORCE!!

so i dont think.. its mayb.. liek wedding and all.. but reasons.. and stry si different..KMH is not melodramatic.. while other serials were and thats one of the best thing

same as sangini track where rudra married gauri but never took her to his house.....later circumstances forced him to do so...........sangini is ekta's serial

What about the above point I ve raised????????

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I hv always found kmh diff although the basic idea may b sm bt it is potrayed diff in its own unique way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiShipra_S

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I just hope Arjun doesn't laugh off today... I can't see that happen...
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wida

i dont agree wiht you at all
the marriage took place becaus of a very different reason
he married her but never took her to his house!!
he dont want to live with her and take revenge .. he justw anted  arohi to stay at her maayka.. so family members would  be hurt every sec they saw arohi!!
he never thought that arohi would come
and arohi is not a typical biwi whoo stays.. she went there to take DIVORCE!!
so i dont think.. its mayb.. liek wedding and all.. but reasons.. and stry si different..KMH is not melodramatic.. while other serials were and thats one of the best thing

same as sangini track where rudra married gauri but never took her to his house.....later circumstances forced him to do so...........sangini is ekta's serial

sangini is ekat's serial?Shocked i had no idea.

may be the tracks are same but the circumstances r totally different and also the characters, so will result in a different outcome. since KMH is unique and enjoyable, the result to will be totally engrossing and entertaining so mot much worryEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

farahr Senior Member
farahr
farahr

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
no sangini is not ekta kapoor,s serial i am 100% sure of that and rudra married gauri and left her in her mykaa but rudra went to gauri and took  her to her sasural and married with her again while in kmh arjun left arohi to her mykaa but arohi had the guts to go by her own to her sasural and take revenge the whole story is different

Edited by farahr - 28 January 2011 at 2:11am

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

@bold- No. Sangini is not made by Ekta. It's made by DJ's- A creative unit.  (which is in fact 'totally' uncreative, but that's a different story. LOL)

Love14

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i dont agree with u...........the broader story line may be the same.like got married..but whole rational behind it & over all execution after mairrage is very very different & unique from rest of the serials u have mentioned.........they are already in love.....its just that they need to re - realise it........its more a cute hubby wifey nok jhok than  actual revenge....... & i am very sure it will have a different story & execution in future as well than the rape thingAngryAngryAngry..................

Mairrage & revenge has a well mentioned reason, & as the truth comes out, the revenge thing would be over for sure.....

Last but not the least, KMH has" Karnika magic".....that can never fail ...............i love KMH & karan kritika.......................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index