27th January WU: Smirks, Prayers & another Shock.

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
(SIDENOTE: As much as I <3 the fact that I have a new laptop, I am not liking all these quick'n'easy ways to go back a page.. lost all my data!! Hmph)
- - - - -
HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE.
Yes, I am back, and yes, mujhe sab pata hai.. y'all already miss Sanjana's lovely updates.
Lekin, Sanju has done so much.. I think it's about time I came back and updated.
I will try to make sure my updates are detailed, but alas, we can't all be Sanju *wink*
- - - - -
In honour of me returning to update, I thought of starting a new tradition..
dedicating an episode or a song to someone everytime I update.

Alright, ya got me. We all know who I'm dedicating the episode to..
Preet Juneja!
Oops, I meant Sanjana!
(I recently started watching Kis Desh, and I am in <3 with Preet. Seriously.)
Sanju, here's a special song for you :)

Aahista, aahista
Mujhe yakeen ho gaya
Aahista, aahista
Yeh dil yahin kho gaya

Yun gira gira hai chand ya
Teri hai roshni
Yun udi udi si hai zameen
Aahista

Ho' ho' ho'
Hua yeh pehli baar
Ho' ho' ho...
Mujhe ho gaya hai pyaar

(I reckon it's something KM & you would sing, pehle baar. :P)

- - - - -
Okay, so the episode begins where it left off yesterday ~ Nivi leaving Sid standing there, near the tree. (Umm, I don't know if anyone noticed, but that's the place Adi left Geet in Jab We Met) Sid is in tears, as our ever so handsome stalker, Mr. Viren Sood watches triumphantly as Sid fights back tears. With a final mocking glance at his big brother, Viren walks off.

Back in the Sood mansion, Nivi is walking along the hallway, lost in thought (and looking so beautiful in blue), when she reaches her room.. and Viren is sitting back looking at PS2 games to play.. he smirks, and sees Nivi, and asks: "Where was my wife? I have been waiting for you for awhile." Nivi is in partial shock, and mentions that Viren should have been at work.
Viren gets up and walks to Nivi, saying: "Those who are good at work need not go to the office.. and those with such beautiful wives need to spend less time in the office, and more time at home." Nivi sort of rolls her eyes, and says "Viren" in a wary tone.
On hearing that, Viren smiles and says: "Oh sweetie, I was only joking. Come here, I went to the mall and bought so many CDs for you (Acha, so you're going to teach her how to play PS2 Viren?), but where were you?" Nivi looks down, and replies: "Nowhere, I just went outside for a little while," seemingly uncomfortable with Viren's penetrating stare (Nivi, I'm sure Sanjana wouldn't mind copping those stares. LOL).
Viren smiles, and says that he's had enough of all the rona-dhona, and it's time they laughed.. so he bought his favourite comedy DVD, and tonight, both of them are going to watch it. Nivi agrees.

In SidYa's room, Divya has all these clothes on the bed, and is trying to match jewellery to her clothing. She walks to her wardrobe when SuperVandana comes in, asking where to put this jewelery set. SV says that the set will definitely match the outfit she'll wear to the sangeet. Divya excitedly thanks her. Divya talks of her friend who's getting married, and how it's the first wedding she's attending since her own marriage.
Just then, Sid walks in with that morose expression on his face. SV talks of Divya's happiness in going to the wedding, and Sid can only stand there and take it all in. SV quietly goes to Sid, and tells him that such a small thing has made Divya extremely happy... he doesn't need to pluck the stars from the sky. She walks away.
Divya apologises for having everything spread on the bed, and mentions that she's made a bet with her friend that Sid will dance to the first & last song with Divya. Sid says her name, and is almost going to tell her he's not going, when he says nothing.. and Divya thanks him for becoming her support. She says that like this, they will make their little world where there won't be any need for anything. Sid looks at her sadly.

That evening, Pratap has just returned from the office, and Naintara stops Pratap, asking him why he's coming back so late. She assumes he must be really tired, and Pratap denies it. He asks why she's standing outside by herself, and NT tells him that Yash & Keshav have gone somewhere.. Pratap asks if NT has eaten, and NT says no. She asks Pratap to eat with her, and he automatically looks up.. but says he hasn't eaten her food in ages, he'd love to join her for dinner. (Very sweet mother-son convo. Very rare as well. *sigh*)
NT and Pratap sit in the dining room, and NT brings out something Pratap used to always eat as a child. Pratap mentions he hasn't eaten this in years, and remembers his younger days. He asks NT if she remembers. NT replies that she remembers everything about her son ~ every smile, every memory down to their first word, their first cry... it is all imprinted in a mother's heart; but their children don't remember their mother, they don't wonder about her.. Pratap is uncomfortable as NT talks of forgetting their own.. NT asks Pratap what happens if he has to look for himself in his own children down the track? (Gosh, NT's bhashan's are always awesome.. very true indeed)

Back in the Sood mansion, Nivi stands at her window, remembering her & Sid's argument. She has tears in her eyes, as she turns and watches Viren fitfully sleep. Realising he's cold, she quickly pulls the quilt over him, and watches him sleep. She thinks to herself that the person she trusted hurt her so much, and yet Viren has supported her every step of the way; what hasn't Viren done for her? He fought with his family so much for her, and she still hasn't given him anything - she never let him come close to her, never extended her friendship, never gave him love. She sits next to him, tenderly watching over him, and quietly puts a hand on his shoulder... and closes her eyes...
Which at precise moment, Viren opens his eyes and smiles triumphantly. (Viren, I adore you, but gosh, your b/g music is haunting.. and Nivi's calming. This balance is going to throw me off balance!)

In SidYa's room, Sid isn't sleeping, but is remembering Nivi's words. He sits up in bed in shock, and drinks some water trying to calm himself, but Nivi's words haunt him. He wonders who connected the phonelines, and decides to find out.

The next morning, Divya comes downstairs to the dining room, and quickly asks SV if Sid's come back from jogging. SV replies that she didn't even see him leaving. (Oh great, I could have updated without their bakwaas) Yashodhara Maa gets maha pissed off, and angrily wonders why no one tells each other anything before going somewhere.
Viren just opens his newspaper and smirks, when Chanchal (man, I haven't updated in so long, I've forgotten the nickname I had for her) sees Viren's smirk, and defends Sid! She says that Sid could never do something like that... but other people sure have that quality. Viren just looks at his mother and smiles.
SV tells Divya to come with her to DS' room, maybe Sid's sitting there, but YM angrily retorts that he isn't, as she was there just before. SV leaves to give DS his juice, and Divya looks on worried.

Turns out that Sid is sitting at a phone company (Telephone Nigam Shimla to be exact), and wants to know where these calls have been coming from. The employee says it's coming from one number. Sid asks to find out the number. The guy writes it down, and Sid asks for the owner.. but the guy says only the service provider can provide those details. Sid accepts this and leaves. Outside of the office, he dials the number, but it doesn't go through. Sid looks thoughtful, and leaves from there.

In the main town, Nivi has covered Viren's eyes, and is leading him somewhere. Viren asks if Nivi's trying to kidnap him, that way he can make a lot of noise. Nivi says that when they get there, he can make all the noise he wants. Nivi has led Viren to.. *drumroll* where else but a mandir. (You can't have been expecting somewhere like a cafe or a mall or something? This is Nivedita we're talking about!)
Viren looks at Nivi, and wonders if she's realised that he hasn't stepped foot in a mandir. (So where did your wedding happen Viren? *rolls eyes*) Nivi knows, which is why she wants to see him walk in today. Viren counters and says that he & Bhagwan aren't good friends.. Nivi smiles, and says that but they're friends, and she can make him friends with Bhagwan. Viren is still skeptical, and Nivi explains that she's here to ask for something from God, and she's heard that tying the sacred string here helps. (I don't know the exact ritual, but that's the literal translation.. sorry)
Viren asks what Nivi's praying for. She says their happiness.. Viren counters saying he's already promised her that countless times, but Nivi says that their happiness isn't made by them.. and sometimes a third person comes in between. Nivi darkens, thinking obviously of Sid.
Viren says that whoever the third person is, he'll become an enemy.. but why stop there? He'll make himself his own enemy for Nivi's happiness. Nivi smiles, and Viren tells her to go and pray. Nivi sighs, and goes inside, while Viren sits on the steps.

Meanwhile, Sid has gone to the service providers, and asked for the details of the owner of that number. The consultant says he can't give those details. Sid says that he's tried to reach that number, but it's disconnected. And anyway, he is also a customer of that company, if they don't help him, who will? Exasperated, Sid gives the consultant his business card, and says that he's Sid Sood, and they can talk later.
Hearing that name, the consultant quickly says that the owner's name is.. wait for it.. Vijay Bhaskar. Sid quickly asks for an address, but the consultant says that's all the information he can give. Sid thanks him, and leaves.

Back in the mandir, Nivi prays and ties her string.. praying that she's grateful for Viren in her life, and that God bless her and Viren's relationship. She then turns away, and lo & behold, who should be tying their own prayer but Viren?! She watches him, and then he turns towards her. Nivi asks what changed his mind, and Viren says that he said he could do anything for her happiness, so of course he could pray to God.
Viren then cheekily asks whether Nivi's God will accept his prayer, and that he won't mind that he only prayed for Nivi's sake? Nivi smiles and shakes her head.
Just then Viren gets a call, and upon seeing the number, he darkens a bit and excuses himself. Nivi watches him go, smiling.
Meanwhile, Viren answers the phone.. turns out it's the consultant from the service provider. He tells Viren that someone was asking questions about him.. they asked for his number and address. Viren (as Vijay) asks if they left a name. The consultant says "Yes... Siddharth Sood."
The episode ends on Viren's shock.

Precap: Viren tells Nivi that it's his grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary soon. Nivi says they need to make it special, and Viren agrees, saying that they need to do something that the family hasn't seen done yet...
- - - - -
*sigh* Yeh Viren bhi na. Too many smirks I tells ya.

Anyway, this is me signing off.
<3 you all.
Please comment/like/criticise/suggest stuff.
Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sabs.
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww ma jaanu ur doing such an awesome job and i love the song u dedicated to me and ahem yes indeed we shall sing this song as well, but sabse pehle it will be my song *Sanjana I LOVE YOU* that we shall sing on our very first date 😳
hehe!
btw i was laughing at the PS2 part too🀣
there's another very confusing blooper that awaits u in the end 🀣
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and yes i dnt mind nivi adoring ma bby as long as it remains there, usse aage hua na, toh u know me πŸ˜†
sabihaa. thumbnail
Hehehehe Sanju, I used to sing that song all the time.. never watched the film though. LOL.

& I have a feeling I know which blooper you're referring to. I thought RS was smarter than EK.. all these random bloopers. :P

SANJU, on a completely different topic, I can't stop watching Kis Desh. I liken Nivi to Meher on some level.. but I can't equate Viren with Preet. *sigh* Preet..

Anyway, 4am. Go to sleep missy. <3 you heaps.

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -saBii-

Hehehehe Sanju, I used to sing that song all the time.. never watched the film though. LOL.

& I have a feeling I know which blooper you're referring to. I thought RS was smarter than EK.. all these random bloopers. :P

SANJU, on a completely different topic, I can't stop watching Kis Desh. I liken Nivi to Meher on some level.. but I can't equate Viren with Preet. *sigh* Preet..

Anyway, 4am. Go to sleep missy. <3 you heaps.

oh yea i never realised it's 4am already πŸ˜† chl u go to sleep i shall await for ur friday's episode =D
hehe it feels nice actually to read a detailed update with comments 🀣
thanks drling muah
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcum bck sweets *hugs*
Fab ud!!
ruexangel thumbnail
thanks for the update, and i <3 kis desh...:) how come u started watching it now?
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh my did i just saw Kis desh in ur Epi

Awwww i m so glad ppl r loving it after it ended....
me feel so proud to be PHan of Desh...😍

Welcome Back Sabi-

u and sanju doing Fab Job as updating-

Love Ya Both-

sabihaa. thumbnail
Poojiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. <3

Meri jaan, I mished you :D

& YES. I am proud to say, I finally watched Kis Desh. & I am in LOVE.
With Preet. LMAO.
(I was in love with Sushant since I watched ZND.. but now I'm even more fida. :D)

& thanks jaanu.. I'm still kidnapped in the country.. but finally got a chance to update. So, I'm going to update Friday's epi now. LOL.