Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:2 - 24th Jan-30th Jan'11 (Page 37)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

Sleepyok toh sub soone chale gai lekin mujhe neend naheen a rahi hai bc i have just watched the last part of todays epi jis ke baad (as usuall) buray buray kahyaal a raheen hain jo mein yahaan share karna zaroori samajhti hoon: ok there are three possibilities
 no 1 onu taani ko rok lega ,Thumbs Up
no 2 taani onu ko convince kar legi ke nupur is lying .Disapprove
no 3 jis tarah se last scene show kiya giya hai mujhe lagta hai ke nupur is dreaming i.e woh onu ko naheen bataye gi woh sirf sooch rahi hai.Disapprove
no 4 ho sakta hai ke rit will kidnap taani ya phir taani khud rit ke saath kaheen chali gai aur shaadi ke baad hi aie.Cry

oh-oh tayaba.....ok...as lubz said..taani convincing anu that nupur is lying is a possibilty....Disapprove...but phir bhi...atleast from now on he will be on alert...Wink...he will watch taani's movements....Embarrassed

but others all r too much to happen...no...i dont think so...Confused

and lastly,but mostly...kabhi tho positive bathaaya kar...LOL

Edited by deeps07 - 27 January 2011 at 2:05pm

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ok...signing off now....Sleepy
well goodnight to whoever still awakeLOL.....and wishing taanulicious dreams...Day Dreaming....

Edited by deeps07 - 27 January 2011 at 2:06pm
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Niiight Deepiiie. I'm still awake. Just singing to niece LOL
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
can sum1 tell me this...cuz this is kinda bugging me a lot lol & i dnt know a lot bout it...is it a big thing to "try" on mangalsutra...i mean tht jerk put one on tani partner when we all know tani wants to tie rakhi on him..but still it's not a big thing RIGHTTT?Ermm & i m also confused bout the only "kaali moti" part...what did that mean?

Onu got new aata movessROFLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming awww i missed this taanulicious nok jhok a lot...but i wish they showed wat happened after onu took a showerDay Dreaming

i cant belive i dn tlike the new actress playing jonaki...she was pretty gud as the lead she played in her show...this role just doesnt suit her..

Onu-Nupur scene was a surprise lol...it better not be a dreamSleepy i know it wudntDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

leo2001 Newbie
leo2001
leo2001

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I still can't believe that Nupur told Onu about Taani's marriage. I really hope that it is not some kind of creepy dream scenes which our so called CV's like to do.  The CV's should realize from this week's TAM ratings of the show and they better show Onu like a man who can fight for his lady love instead of making him sit helplessly at home thinking that something is going on and beating around the bush.

No offense to our wonderful Taanu jodi as I love them the most and I don't like them to be treated like dumb. But for the past one month or so I am sick and tired of this CV's showing the lead pair as helpless and accepting evrything that is going on in thier life without even trying to question or protest. When they can creatively think of elevating a negative character by showing him to be so intelligent in the court how come they couldn't even think of showing the main lead as a fighter who can fight for the truth and win.

We all know that in the end Onu Taani ke pati hain but these many unrealistic twists is killing the essence of the story and ofcourse testing the patience of the viewers. Atleast for now they should realise that if not for our Taanu jodi this show wouldn't even lasted for a month.
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

can sum1 tell me this...cuz this is kinda bugging me a lot lol & i dnt know a lot bout it...is it a big thing to "try" on mangalsutra...i mean tht jerk put one on tani partner when we all know tani wants to tie rakhi on him..but still it's not a big thing RIGHTTT?Ermm & i m also confused bout the only "kaali moti" part...what did that mean?

Onu got new aata movessDay Dreaming awww i missed this taanulicious nok jhok a lot...but i wish they showed wat happened after onu took a showerDay Dreaming

i cant belive i dn tlike the new actress playing jonaki...she was pretty gud as the lead she played in her show...this role just doesnt suit her..

Onu-Nupur scene was a surprise lol...it better not be a dreamSleepy i know it wudntDay Dreaming

It seems to be a big deal, the whole trying on the Mangalsutra. Ermm

I think it's a big thing because Taani's actually coming to terms with the fact that (in her eyes) she's going to marry ritesh..... Which we all know won't happen because Onu Taani Ke Pati Hai

The TaAnu scene was too cute aswell Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo2001

I still can't believe that Nupur told Onu about Taani's marriage. I really hope that it is not some kind of creepy dream scenes which our so called CV's like to do.  The CV's should realize from this week's TAM ratings of the show and they better show Onu like a man who can fight for his lady love instead of making him sit helplessly at home thinking that something is going on and beating around the bush.

No offense to our wonderful Taanu jodi as I love them the most and I don't like them to be treated like dumb. But for the past one month or so I am sick and tired of this CV's showing the lead pair as helpless and accepting evrything that is going on in thier life without even trying to question or protest. When they can creatively think of elevating a negative character by showing him to be so intelligent in the court how come they couldn't even think of showing the main lead as a fighter who can fight for the truth and win.

We all know that in the end Onu Taani ke pati hain but these many unrealistic twists is killing the essence of the story and ofcourse testing the patience of the viewers. Atleast for now they should realise that if not for our Taanu jodi this show wouldn't even lasted for a month.

I completely agree. I mean not all the time, but sometimes they make Onu seem to be clueless, which is pretty stupid given the situations that TaAnu have been faced with and fight through together...

I don't know, I just think they could've shown him working out the Taani/ritesh thing pretty quickly rather than Nupur telling him...because another big factor is that he knows Taani since their childhood, surely if you know someone from your childhood, you can read them pretty well... or is that just me?

With the whole Nupur thing, I'm still adament to believe it's not a dream, it'd be stupid if the CVs made it out to be a dream because it just wouldn't make sense to any normal person.

Khair, we'll see what happens tomorrow

Onu Taani Ke Pati Hai Day Dreaming

LOL

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 27 January 2011 at 3:24pm
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Mujhe Neend Na Aaye,
Mujhe Chain Na Aaye,
Kohi Jaaye Zara Doond Ke Laye,

Na Jaane Kahaan Dil Kohgaya