Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:2 - 24th Jan-30th Jan'11 (Page 102)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
oh nadz diHug thank you for the pics
omg my white angel is rocking in that costume
omg harshuuuuuuuEmbarrassed
somebody save me i am fainting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

oh nadz diHug thank you for the pics
omg my white angel is rocking in that costume
omg harshuuuuuuuEmbarrassed
somebody save me i am fainting

talk abt it love, i had a time makin da aivs.... u'v no idea hw many time i collapsed to da floor. ooooooohh man he's soooooooooooo dam hottttttttttt ufff dont dare touch him.. hotness totally personified...

after last nite's fabulous actin, he left me speechless yet again..
when will he ever stop makin us insane yar??!? luv u harshuuuuuuuuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
What if nupur is still negative? Aur uss ney jaan boojh kar Ritesh ko bataya key Onu ko sab pata chal gaya hey ... takey wo jaldi shadi kar ley tani sey ... aur wo Onu ki nazar mey achi bhi ban jaey? Disapprove
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
nadz di i wish he never stops us making insane by his wonderful performance i love you harshuuuuuu

@soaps when she turned positive she loves anurag that doesnt mean she is positive  .
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Acha, here's the second part to the OS, I wrote one last night but it got deleted so this one isn't that great:

OS Part Two

Onu got out of the car and made a break for the stairs whilst screaming for Taani.

"Onu?" she called back, in a tone that sounded surprised to hear his voice.

"Pandit Ji Jaldi Kariye" Ritesh told him.

Onu reached the top of the stairs and saw that she and Ritesh had gotten up as Ritesh was tying the cloth that bound them together.

"Taani, ruk jaa" he panicked "please Taani, aisa matkar"
"Anurag!" he smiled smugly "what a pleasant surprise!" he added "Nupur? Tum bhi? Aao, aao. Abhi phere lena baaki hai. Just in time"
"Taani, maine tujhe kaha na? Ruk jaa!" Onu ordered but Taani ignored him, crying as she began to follow Ritesh around the sacred fire.

"Taani, I swear, agar tu nahin ruki to tu mera marahuwa mun dekheghi" he vowed, forcing Taani to stop at once.
"Anu!" Nupur exclaimed worriedly

Taani stood there, crying helplessly, she didn't know what to do. Should she continue and save her love's life. Or should she stop and risk sending him to jail.

"Taani? Ruk kyun gayi ho?" Ritesh asked "acha, acha. Anurag ko dekhna chaahti ho? Dekhlo, dekhlo" he taunted "abhi kuch secpnds baaki hai"

Onu walked over to them and turned Taani's shoulder so that she'd face him.

He looked at her with tears in her eyes as she stared up at her helplessly. "tu kya karnejaarahi hai Taani?" he asked her cupping her cheeks. "usse shaadi?" he asked as she cried.
"Onu, vo sabooth..."
"Haan Anurag" a voice piped in "us sabooth ke baare main socho, jo mere kabze main hai?" he said "Haan Taani, yes yes, remind him. Yaad dilaao usko"

"Acha, acha" Nupur stepped forward "to tum us video ki baat kar-rahe ho?"
"Nupur, tum to chup hi ro. Tu to kabhi meri side, to kabhi unki side. Just come on! Pick a side!" he shook his head, amused
"Main to bas yahin kehna chaahti thi ke vo video, ab tere haath main nahin hai" she grinned
"Mere haath main nahin hai to kiske?" he chuckled and Nupur held up the CD, grinning as Ritesh's eyes widened.

"Nupur! Tune!"
"Haan! Maine!" she said "tujhe kya lagtha tha? Ke sirf tu hai jisko games kehlna aata hai?" she asked "arre Ritesh, main bhi apni baap ki beti hoon na? To main kaise us race main haaroon?" she said "chalo, kohi baat nahin: main tujhe maaf karti hoon" she told him and he snatched the CD out of her hand.

"Nupur!" Onu exclaimed
"Ab kya karoge Nupur?"
"Ab kya karna hai?" she asked "main kohi aisi vaisi nahin hoon jo ek copy aake dikhaade tujhe" she grinned
"Kya?"
"Haan!" she said innocently "maine kaha na? Main apni baap ki beti hoon aur Oridam Basu didn't raise a fool" she chuckled "mere paas to beshmaar copies hai, to tum yahin raklo. As a souvinier" she teased "Tujhe kya lagtha hai? Ke tu Taani shaadi karke badla lega un dono se?" she asked "arre Ritesh, yaad hai ke Laboni Maa ne kya kaha tha subha tujhse?" she asked and Ritesh looked confused. "haan main vahin thi, aur sunrahi thi jab Laboni Maa ne ye kaha ke: Kaali Maa ne in dono ka rishta banaya. In dono ko kohi nahin thorsaktha" she said "kitne logon ne koshish ki: Baba ne, Laboni Maa ne, yahaan thak main bhi!" she told him "lekin nahin karpaaye" she said turning to Onu and Taani who were stood there, hand in hand "kyunke Anu Taani ke kismat main likha hai, aur Anu" she smiled "sirf Taani ke kismat main likha hai" she said and turned back to face Ritesh. "ab tera agla plan kya hai?" she asked "bataao na Ritesh? Kya plan hai?" she taunted "khair, choro" she laughed turning away. "Anu, Pandit Ji se Sindhoor ka dabbi le aur Taani ki maang main sindhoor bharle" she said and Onu did as he was told. He didn't need to be told twice.

He took the box from the Pandit and made his way back to Taani. He stood in front of her and she looked up at him, tears in her eyes blurring her vision. She wiped them away and closed her eyes as Onu put vermillion on the top of her forehead.

"Dekha Ritesh" Nupur taunted "Ab Onu Taani Ke Hi Pati Hai

Vaise, I'm wrting an alternate OS to see the other way it could go.

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 29 January 2011 at 12:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296soapsudssarunholic_arhiDaffodileeCurlylocksSoaps1

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
ayoooo no soapy dont make me sulk even more.....
i hope she helps onu to find da place dat stupid jerk took taani....
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
lubzy i gotta go now... will def read ur os and comment...
byeeeeeeee guys phir milenge chalte chalte
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Onu tani key pati hien Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Go to top