Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo, is promo pe OS to banta hai. I need to work on one todayyy.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay friends bye for now
onu taani key pati hey

see you all on monday
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Meg we need a wedding song ... of our own ... thats full of halla gulla and masti fun 🤣
LubzA thumbnail
Okay, thanks to our darling Manasi for livening up this boring Sunday. Mwaah =]

Here's your OS for today based on the promo!

OS

"Ab aap dono varmaala panaane ke liye utiye" the Pandit instructed. Ritesh jubilantly got up at once. It was finally happening. He was finally marrying Taani to complete his revenge and there was not a damn thing Anurag could do about it.

Ritesh looked beside him, Taani hadn't got up, she was sat on the floor, frozen. "Taani?" Ritesh said and bent down to her. "Taani, ab uto, Pandit Jee ne kaha ke varmaala pehnaani hai ek doosre ko" he said and Taani turned to look at him. He gave her a victoriously smug smile "uto! Uto na!" he said about to take her arm to help her up but Taani shrugged him off. "acha, phir theek hai" he said standing straight, not bothered.

"Chaliye, ab aap inhe varmaala pehnaniye" the Pandit said
"Main pehnaoon pehle?" he asked
"Jee"
"Chalo theek hai" he said taking it from the tray and turned to Taani.

Taani looked up, up at the man that she was destined to spend the rest of her life with. She felt knots in her stomach. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. This wasn't how it was supposed to turn out.

She looked past Ritesh and saw a figure stood in the dark. Her eyes were blurry from the tears so she couldn't see exactly who it was. But someone was there. She wiped her eyes and Ritesh followed her gaze to the door and smiled. "Taani? Ab din main sapne dekhna band karo. Vo nahin aayegha" he said confidently "vo aah bhi nahin sakta" he said "ab chalo, varmaala uthaao" he said. Taani stared at the varmaala on the tray. That varmaala was standing in the way of her and her fate. She picked it up slowly and turned to Ritesh but she couldn't stop her eyes wandering to the door again.

There was someone definetely stood there. Could it be...? Was it really...?

Taani shook her head to get rid of the thoughts. She really did need to stop day dreaming. To stop wishing he'd come. Because as much as she hated Ritesh, he was right. How could he turn up? He didn't even know where they were.

Taani turned back to face an eager looking Ritesh awaiting to put the varmaala around her neck. She looked down, not wanting to look at him and felt him put the varmaala around her neck. Taani sighed before looking up to see Onu stood in front of her. He had pushed Ritesh to the side.

"Onu?!" she exclaimed, tearfully. Onu took her hands and helped her put the varmaala around his neck as their eyes locked.
"Tujhe mujhse kohi alag nahin karsaktha Taani" he told her and turned to see an angry looking Ritesh. "kohi bhi nahin" he said "kyunke ab, Taani meri patni hai" he said and turned back to see Taani's cheeks covered in tears.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai?" he asked cupping her cheeks in his hands and wiping away the flowing tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. "Ke main tujhe jaane dehta?" he asked "itni mushkil se mujhe mili hai. Itni aasaani se jaane nahin doongha main" he said and he embraced her as she cried in his arms.
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First time I want to laugh on Ritesh's eagerness to marry Taani that you tried to display in the OS 🤣🤣🤣 esp ''main pehnau pehle'' 🤣

Lubz it's 😍
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
somebody pinch me plz
new promo😲😲😲😲But i am loving sp
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍
Onu taani k pati hain😍

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna know how does my hero reach the mandir 😍 main soch soch kar thak chuki ab 😆 mujhe iss par ek OS chahiye 😍😆
LubzA thumbnail
As Nads so perfectly put it:

Le Jaayenge, Le Jayenge
Dilwaale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge,
Reh jaayenge, Reh Jaayenge,
Ritesh Dekte Rehjaayenge

🤣
LubzA thumbnail