Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Jab apnay per aathi hai baat ...poor sidharth? (Page 3)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
actually this whole Sid's accusation track is proving to us that Sid is very self centered and only thinks for himself. not even his mum or wife or nivi. and he will only react when fingers are pointed at him because we know he wants a WINDEX image. OMG..my pet name for him was true n perfect. One smudge and he takes out his Windex Glove to clean it. But why and how Sid become this way?? and to make him realize whatever Viren is trying to make him understand ..i think this is the only way..and Viren is right in making Nivi point fingers at Sid. Because of course Viren has seen that eveyrone sides with Sid ..always ..even CC and JW. so who else is left. even Nadu does not have guts to play his game. Hahaha. kidding. but yea Only Nivi has the guts and reasons and movitation to play this game. She is only one whose finger pointing will hurt Sid. No one else's. but its ok. I think this excerise is beneficial to Nivi more than anyone else. She will learn lot of things. How to stand up, ask questions, point fingers and vent out your anger.

See, I want to make one point. Even when Sid Broke Nivi's heart and married DD ..Nivi was heartbroken but could not tell Sid She hates him for leaving her and playing with her love and giving her false promises and hope. Even though she was crying she kept her feelings bottled up. But, Yday she told Sid...I Hate You. And that sentence was not just for MP...but everything Sid has done wrong so far. She said you broke my love, trust, and then even Hope. That hate word was more for a Lover never being true to her than for a Friend. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanAnamikaSJainxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anusonuraj Newbie
anusonuraj
anusonuraj

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

jab apnay per aathi hai baat, Tab pata chaltha hai , ehsaas hotha hai dard ka.

Just a point that one of my good friends pointed out yesterday that

Interesting how NIvi, accused sid of all that and we could see that  sid was in reallll pain. tears flowing and shocked...

so now Sidharth says I will find out the real culprit!!!! and expose him

Even in this we can see how really self observed Sidharth is ! and how really selfish he is

Many of you must be like WOW now what...

Sidharth ji! when Nivi was accused of being mental , and crazy and was thrown out of the house why didn't you say ! ITS NOT POSSIBLE. SHE CANNOT BE MENTAL! and instead he supported for her to go to a DOCTOR

but now! now that SIdharth is going to be pointed , now that sidharth is going to be blamed! he wants to find out the real culprit!???

He wants to find out the truth now?
where were you sidharth when Nivi was being tortured? why didn't you help her then? why didn't you believe that its not possible for nivi to even think like that and help her find out the real stalker?

why did you remain silent.

=====

Sidharth is just like divya... as long as its not hurting him , he will be let bygones be bygones

as long as its not shaking his position he is fine!

Divya is all loving towards nivi as a sister as long as she feels that her relationship with sidharth is not threatened and when she feels that she treats her like dirt.

Same thing with Hemlata, as long as her daughters life is not effected we have seen that she shows some affection towards nivi but, if divya's happiness is at stake she gets cruel beyond words!

And sidharth is the same, once, his name is coming he is all threatened and wants to jump at the real stalker?

I did not feel sad for sidharth yesterday. Even yesterday again he proved once more that yes sidharth only does something when its HIS benefit

if not sidharth, when your best friend was being accused why didn't you believe her and find out the truth?

What viren is doing might not be correct but what sidharth did not do is also not correct.

He was never there for nivi from day one!

how can he say that she was his friend? and claim that he loved her

People who love go to any lengths to help their partner. But sidharth the silent spectator always is concerned about his position.

Sidharth, the one who forgot his brother,
has once again shown his true colors that, he will find out the truth ONLY if he is in danger.

Sidharth ji, do you now feel helpless? as nivi felt?

sidharth ji do you now feel angry ? as nivi felt?

Sidharth ji do you now feel wrongly accused and choked up , cornered , ? as nivi felt?

wah ...jab apnay per baat ayi tho fauran reaction!?
warna nivi ko tho yaar thumari khamoshi nay maar hi dala...

agar thum jaise dost ho, tho dushman ki kya zaroorat hai!

sad ,..

My dear do you really think what Sid did to Nivi is worser than what Viren is doing to Nivi now? ConfusedConfused 

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I am not comparing Sid and Viren thats another topic. Here we are just showing that Sidharth is silent until he is put on the spot.

Did you forget how nivi BEGGED him that she is not mad. He remained silent.
sat there and saw tamasha.. but now when fingers are pointing towards him, he is running off to catch teh real culprit. !?

kiyun bhai..pehlay kya hua.. !?

My point is , sid is not squeaky clean. Because if Viren is to be blamed, if Chanchal is to be blamed, If Yashodhara is to be blamed If Divya is to be blamed, If hemlata is to be blamed for being selfish and using nivi and hurting nivi

then Sidharth needs to be blamed. And to be shown the light that,

Dear sidaarth, stand up for whats right, when its the right time.
Don't be selfish, but stand up for whats correct.

and the he never deserved Nivi. He is just like divya, thats all. Which is fine! ..

I just want sidharth to apologize to nivi.,
To keshav
to naintara
to viren ( he did not even remember his brother? come on)

and most of all to his wife Divya, who deserves to know the truth! about his past

Shayafangmann2010AnamikaSJainxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

My dear do you really think what Sid did to Nivi is worser than what Viren is doing to Nivi now? ConfusedConfused 

[/QUOTE]

ANSWER IS YES..and THAT IS ENGRAVED IN STONE. 

Even if the world is ending.. Answer is Yes

If God himself will Ask - Answer is Yes

If any human heart ask - Answer is Yes

Even in Sleep if you ask - Answer is Yes

and It will be YES YES YES YES YES till the last day of eternity. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanAnamikaSJainxaviaraSuchi-

anusonuraj Newbie
anusonuraj
anusonuraj

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

[/QUOTE]

ANSWER IS YES..and THAT IS ENGRAVED IN STONE. 

Even if the world is ending.. Answer is Yes

If God himself will Ask - Answer is Yes

If any human heart ask - Answer is Yes

Even in Sleep if you ask - Answer is Yes

and It will be YES YES YES YES YES till the last day of eternity. 
[/QUOTE]

Now I know why people who are sacrifice them self for others believe in eternity.

Poor Nivi she just can't see anyone's need but her self….Sacrificial queen!!

P.S. There is only one of two places in eternity that we can go: Heaven or Hell. Each one of us will be placed in one of these two places on Judgment Day to be there forever and ever. Therefore there is no last day of eternity my dear. Yes, eternity is forever. Think before you write.LOL LOL 

Good day and take care….Big smile

anusonuraj Newbie
anusonuraj
anusonuraj

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I am not comparing Sid and Viren thats another topic. Here we are just showing that Sidharth is silent until he is put on the spot.

Did you forget how nivi BEGGED him that she is not mad. He remained silent.
sat there and saw tamasha.. but now when fingers are pointing towards him, he is running off to catch teh real culprit. !?

kiyun bhai..pehlay kya hua.. !?

My point is , sid is not squeaky clean. Because if Viren is to be blamed, if Chanchal is to be blamed, If Yashodhara is to be blamed If Divya is to be blamed, If hemlata is to be blamed for being selfish and using nivi and hurting nivi

then Sidharth needs to be blamed. And to be shown the light that,

Dear sidaarth, stand up for whats right, when its the right time.
Don't be selfish, but stand up for whats correct.

and the he never deserved Nivi. He is just like divya, thats all. Which is fine! ..

I just want sidharth to apologize to nivi.,
To keshav
to naintara
to viren ( he did not even remember his brother? come on)

and most of all to his wife Divya, who deserves to know the truth! about his past

I guess your answer is Yes!!
Thank you and take care...Smile
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Rightly said and I could not have written it any better. In a way many of us are like Siddharth. As long as we are not affected directly we do not bother much. Domestic Violence and Abuse cases against Women are on the rise but only a few woman really go out of the way to do something about it. Many of us prefers to be silent spectaculars than raise our voice against injustice. But when we or people closer to are affected we leave no stones unturned to fight for them.

I find Siddharth selfish and self centered than many of us. Though the person affected was someone close to him, he was a silent spectator and did nothing to stop the injustice happening to her. Even if we justify his verbal bashing of Nivedita before knowing the truth of Keshav, What has he done till now to make amends even after finding the truth? He never once stood by her or supported her when she needed it. I fully agree - What viren is doing might not be correct but what Siddharth did not do is also not correct. But at least Viren has always stood up and supported Nivedita even before they got married.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 28 January 2011 at 2:31am

anusonurajvids08Shayafangmann2010xaviara

Go to top